How do I use my US citizenship to lure hot displaced ukrainian women to me for freedom and sex...

how do I use my US citizenship to lure hot displaced ukrainian women to me for freedom and sex? what websites or apps do i use?

Attached: 1464918835281.jpg (500x371, 14.06K)

you should probably kill yourself

Bump

OP is on to something.
Bump

Would that be freedom trafficking or sex trafficking?

You use money, not the promise of a green card

shut up faggot

OP here. What about Russian women? The ruble is tanking and many Russians are becoming pariahs in need of stability

Attached: master shake trump main.jpg (677x381, 42.83K)

does frylock know you're using his computer?

Humane trafficking. This is a humanitarian effort.

I was thinking the same thing actually but maybe Russian is better because there's more of them and the ukrainians might be all proud of their history right now.
To do this we have to filter out the scammers somehow. Idk. Maybe we should push for more sanctions in Russia to make their lives more miserable so it's easier for us to bring them over since they're more desperate that way.

You have no chance if you are white

lol niggers seethe

thats a gay white boy

I agree with , you should probably kill yourself

>freedom
>sex

Pick one. No one with freedom is going to have sex with you.

They're coming over to Canada, you dumb, yankee faggot.
We'll be rolling in Ukrainian pussy, up here in the great North, while you're still getting shot at, and car jacked by uppity niggers, in shithole America.

There's no way you don't speak with a lisp. "probably" kill yourself. Faggot.

Grindr

underrated comment.

Dibs on her

Attached: mine.jpg (1920x1200, 488.46K)

no one is coming to your shithole country because theyre not allowed to without a vaccine and your incel prime minister is a pussy who is scared of his own constituents

Attached: boo.png (893x666, 858.59K)

That you Tucker?