Any Forumsrothers l have a dilemma

Any Forumsrothers l have a dilemma.

>>be me, 34, married for 12 years with 3 kids.
>>Been having an affair for 7 of those years and the guilt is starting to get to me.
>>Want to confess, but problem is that my mistress is my wife's mom.
>> Wife is is 3 years younger, and her mother was 17 when she had her, so she is only 48 and looks amazing.
>> She does EVERYTHING with me and we fuck like rabbits, and she when I take the kids to her house to "drop them off to see grandma", we get them set up in front of the TV and then she drains my cock in her room (which takes her no time at all due to the kink factor) and then I bounce.

I'm torn because I do love my wife but if I say something, I'm going to ruin my marriage, her relationship with her mom, her mom's marriage (which is still to her biological dad I might add).

What do? For real - don't be niggers about this.

Attached: HT_Destination_Maternity_mar_2_140731_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 35.67K)

Get your wife to fuck you dad, eye for an eye.

If only that simple lol, my old man is dead

>her relationship with her mom
>her mom's marriage
Just say you have been having an affair without calling out her mother?

please tell me he's buried and not cremated. Maybe you can still make this work?

Start digging

definitely don't talk to ur wifes mom about this, she might turn and snitch on you to save face

Yeh probably dont? You dont want your kids to grow up under a divorce. Stick it out.

Dustin Hoffman?

Enjoy paying child support for the next decade and a half. Toss in alimony for a while too. You really should buy the shovel now while you still can

If you love your wife then keep your mouth shut and break it off. Confessing is selfish and only to make you feel better. Compartmentalize your guilt and make up for it by being an amazing husband and dad. She might even be willing to do more in bed if you are the perfect husband.

This is my biggest fear. She literally made her body perfect for me, just the way I like, and that tortures me too.

She swallows cum, does anal, has an amazing bush. She's amazing guys. My cock head doesn't want this to end.

Any pictures without her face?

youre a disgusting piece of shit i hope your wife kicks you out and youre on the streets and i hope your kids never call you

have a 3some it solves everything

stop being a snitching faggot

That's pretty harsh man. I didn't intend for this to happen. TLDR, my wife was bedridden when she was pregnant and was telling her mom how she felt bad that she couldn't "take care of me" for 4 months of her pregnancy given that I had a high sex drive and it was killing me.

Her mom invited me over to give her a hand making up a nursery at her house and when I showed up, the door was open and she yelled from upstairs that she was in the new nursery getting it set up, and when I walked in there, she had her ass propped in the air with her hand in between her legs and was rubbing her hairy pussy telling me I needed to unload before I go berserk.

What was I seriously to do?

Just keep fucking her mom. Consider it as paying tribute to her for producing your wife.

10/10 LARP. 2 points for being a faggot

Not a LARP nigger

If you tell your wife kiss your family good bye, kiss half your shit good bye, and expect to give her 2/3 of your salary until the kids turn 18. My mom gets a portion of my step dads retirement money.