What are your thoughts on Biden?

What are your thoughts on Biden?

Attached: Bidenyikes.png (512x512, 356.95K)

Weak as fuck. Worst president ever.

I find it funny people who think Trump is still president blame Joe biden for things but also think Trump is still in control of everything.

He is the shit from Andy Sixx's asshole

He is a face for the suits in washington. Never had a president who is so clearly a puppet before biden.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets revealed that he's just been a weekend at bernies robot this whole time

Who are you even talking to spaz? Biden is president. Get over Trump, weirdo.

I think he's doing a great job and anybody who doesn't think so is butthurt about their fat orange idiot not beating such a "weak" old man

Attached: 1643366308337.jpg (1653x2048, 961.7K)

About as generic a president as you can get. Not particularly inspirational and has a bland agenda he will only pass parts of. Anyone that says he’s the “worst president ever” is retarded as fuck. He’ll be forgettable unless he does something heroic like forgiving student loans or negotiating the end of the Ukraine war.

>Worst president ever.

You should reconsider your post, it's obviously incorrect.

you fucking retard. he was shitting on trumptards not supporting trump. can you go back to 2nd grade and learn to read you virgin faggot?

Lmfao at being this stupid.

>heres a bunch of Bureaucratic liberal spending on ridiculous bullshit
Yeah, ok. "Accomplishments". Topkek

he's looking a bit stiff

Attached: 1643316611048.png (1920x1841, 1.81M)

what did trump do in 4 years?

He's old. Older than his opponent in the 2020 election, who was also old. And it shows. He's a poor speech-maker. He's a out as centrist as you can be and be a member of the modern Democrat Party, but in some cases he is governing from a more leftist position to appease his base. This is not ideal, but appeasing the base is an unavoidable part of politics. My hope is that either he nor his 2016 opponent will be on the ballot in 2024. Neither is very good, both are too old.

Youre the one who has to look others in the face and say you would rather have now than Trump pre-Covid. Not me.

Fuck off rubel nigger.

There AT LEAST two people who play the character “Joe Biden.”

Attached: 8DC16A36-DCF8-45B0-A18D-7F4068A53B49.jpg (1242x778, 567K)

what did trump do in 4 years?

if NOTHING else, he kept Putin out of Ukraine

still infinitely better than trump. i don't really enjoy voting for democrats, though. least of all one that's this conservative. i can't even imagine what would happen to Ukraine if he were still in power. fuck commies.

yes, people don't gain or lose weight or just get bloated. it's a conspiracy. fucking retard.

LO fucking L

please explain that one to us

Who the fuck says or thinks that bullshit?

CCP/WEF puppet. Like pretty much all western "leaders" have become. Money talks and bullshit walks.

Attached: 1435130515912.gif (480x360, 331.74K)

Qtards

>My hope is that NEITHER he nor his 2016 opponent will be on the ballot

There is no such thing. Can you provide proof, through a series of leftist memes?

Imagine being this far hone in both retardation and conspiratorial-thinking, AT THE SAME TIME.

before he was president i heard him talking on the tv, not knowing who he was i went into the other room to comment on how evil and manipulative that cunt sounded. it was biden. fucking manipulative lizard nigger. hes fake and gay and can eat shit.
wonder if he has his 4skin

i dont get why faggots like you love trump so much. let t go homo.

Well Moron, Putin took Crimea without a peep from Obozo and Sleepy Joe, was too afraid Trump would actually do something if he went back, now is taking the rest while Joey funds him by buying their oil

I found a 3rd actor playing biden, faggot.

Attached: 0_SMX_SB_Joe_Biden_22.jpg (615x923, 70.71K)

He's a weak, mouthpiece puppet for his overlords.

End of discussion.

Chinese shills in the house

Attached: Shill1.png (648x147, 52.33K)

By far the worst president we've ever had, I'd take Nixon over this corpse.

Attached: 1646259468864.jpg (736x960, 75.7K)

I am crying laughing

While also checking

His weight appears to have remained pretty stable. For me it’s the connected/disconnected earlobes. Eye color change, different tie knots (Windsor vs half), speech discrepancies and his wife’s changing body language.
Also, it’s well established that Hillary used doubles, it’s in their playbook they aren’t super creative.

I didn’t realize it was a theory until after I looked at hundreds of pictures of him. Anyway, look for yourself before you discount blindly.

Attached: AFA72C62-9A7F-426B-A358-C4385BCD3C42.jpg (700x635, 69.09K)

stay in school, kid. maybe wear a helmet. definitely wear a helmet. and definitely stop eating all that paste. it's rotting your brain.

Why are there nothing but black people in all the TV commercials?

neat. but it takes more than an image on Any Forums to convince me of a conspiracy. have you ever heard of a little program called photoshop, ivan?

Yes he’s a British “Biden for Hire.”
I don’t know why it makes you so mad, you should be mad that they are this ballsy.

Attached: 7EC74A0E-8756-4189-9A39-0AAC1ED73338.jpg (1242x821, 620.13K)

Why is she wearing that?

Attached: Comrade Chucky.png (640x640, 356.45K)

What's your explanation genius, something you saw on CNN?

He seems pretty cool, don't feel like I have to give a shit about whatever choices he makes (are made for him). I like that. Also his son is hung like a fucking horse and that's pretty rad.