How far have you bros fallen?

How far have you bros fallen?

The only dating requirement I have is they have to be a biological female

Tfw still kissless virgin

Attached: images (7).png (300x284, 10.66K)

Date a biological trans woman

I'm out. I have given up on even trying.

I've only been with a handful of women. I used to be down bad too. Being with fatties and bipolar cunts has refined requirements. There's a certain point where an onahole far outweighs the hassle, grief, and financial burden of a real woman.
Transwomen are not real women by any measure. Being with one is akin to being with a man. I've fucked men, women, and transwomen. Nothing compares to a real biological female woman.

Attached: 1471388512545.jpg (960x540, 62.61K)

Of age, alive, non related, and consenting.

>consenting
Nerd

Attached: 20220301_201053.gif (347x244, 1.44M)

TWU

Was with a girl for nearly 5 years before she broke up with me. Been 3 years since and haven't gotten another, kinda just got it out of my system. I don't think I'll ever bother looking for one again. Sometimes I feel a bit lonely but then I jerk off and remember how nice it is being single. Don't think I'll ever bother looking for another relationship, don't have any desire to do so anyway and the last one drained me a lot.

>Transwomen are not real women by any measure.
Actually stfu Trump tard, you will never be with anyone other then your hand

>Nothing compares to a real biological female woman.
except not being with a whiny bitchy female
having a gf has made me into a misogynist

Really?

My requirements are blonde, nice tits, tight ass, cute face, thin waist, I would prefer if she says quasi-racist shit, and she has to have a job and not be a lazy retard or owe money to the IRS and have a dogshit credit score

Government mandated White Grillfriends would help us all.

Attached: BLM - BITCHES.jpg (506x267, 36.7K)

She has to be educated and have at least 4y degree with little or no debt currently. If you do not have a degree I will rightly assume you are poor or too lazy for academics

When I say she has to have a nice body it is implied that she goes to the gym 4 or 5x a week and has knowledge of health and fitness, nutrition etc

go fuck yourself, focus on the grind, make money.

When the chicks aproaches you, like caws in a dead body, you wll now they dont worth a dime.

take your waifu user, its time to become a WIZARD

Attached: punch.png (256x345, 123.94K)

How old are you, OP?

Attached: 1619069117634.jpg (500x496, 57.86K)

Fucking kill yourself tranny fag

Everyone browsing this site is 13

Your just mad that you'll never meet a woman half as good as me

i just have dont be fat. maybe i should lower that?

So trannies are ok as long as they aren't fat?