>stalled

So this is the power of Open Source

Attached: 1654746562510.png (642x707, 112.79K)

>makes the exact same thread several days in a row
So this is the power of soijackniggers

Check your dns, faggot.

what thread
>Stalled
Yup still the same tranny

This literally only happens to retards. It is designed for leechers who don't seed and hit and run shit on private trackers.

Also it happens if your ISP is blocking P2P traffic. Another cause is downloading torrents with 0 seeders. And last is trackers taking away your download rights for leeching.

So PEBCAK faggot.

Since I installed the latest version I keep getting random audio stutters, did some google and found out it was because the new version of libtorrent it uses, went back to v4.3.9 which uses an older version of libtorrent and the stutters stopped.

Someone explain this meme, I've never had a stalled torrent

I didn't ask you tracker troon

So glad torrent stalls for you. It means it is working as intended.

i've had stalled torrents
it's because there's only one seed who stops seeding or no one is seeding

works on my machine

dont worry, leech. stalled means its working!

Never understood this meme, If there are no seeders of course it's going to get stalled, wouldn't that happen with literally any other clients?
qBittorrent + Jackett + Flaresolverr = peak comfy

Attached: roastie-meetup.png (1006x810, 1003.32K)

gemerald

What a wasted opportunity to actually do shitposting.

Bad image, fixed for you.

Attached: 1655378333425.png (642x707, 123.89K)

it happened in old utorrent clients, qbittorrent pretty much eliminated that problem

this room must stink

/qa/ stalled

Kek

ias

Imagine the smell

open source is just what people use to build resumes with right? because their actual portfolio is under NDA. so when you use open source programs its just a 30 minute a night side project of a dev looking for a new job. seems like a bad idea to me, best use stuff that actually works