ZAMN! Pixel users look like that!!!

Attached: 1625818945000.jpg (911x1699, 256.53K)

wtf i have a pixel and i dont look like that

nakadashi

but i don't look like that user

Remind me that this is an Asian male man

I can fix you

sent a PM ;)

HOLY
SEX

That is a cute outfit

sex

when will trannies realize that women dont wear fishnets, women barely ever wear dresses

sissify me

So you think scots and irish are troon huh

Attached: 1631364914734.png (66x22, 1.26K)

dicc picc now

>Google promises an AI phone capable of lying photographically in real time
>phone is immediately popular with troons because of it's advanced "True and Honest" woman filter which scans through your gross diaper fetish selfies to find good candidates enhance and post to social media
>decide princess pillow humper in a tutu is the way to go
>post to Twitter
>yet more AI uses sentiment analysis to ban people who would be critical of this or disgusted by it

I knew AI was going to make things worse and I knew we were headed for a techno-dystopia. But I wasn't prepared for the techno-dystopia to be boring and gay.

Attached: 1655152816733.png (900x472, 128.6K)

>women dont wear fishnets, women barely ever wear dresses

You means western womens.

western trash niggerlover

Attached: 1647281182726.jpg (768x1024, 128.08K)

>pic
I fully accept this.
Once trees took over the earth, they created animals to conquer the seas and the skies.
Now that work is almost done, and humans will create machines that will conquer galaxies.

How the fuck is a Californian Vietnamese man a Western Trash

Trannies are incels who go nuts and try to become their own ideal fetish gfs that they never could attract as men.

This fellow is wearing fishnets, because if he was Chad instead of troon the women he'd enjoy fucking the most would wear fishnets for him.

Attached: 1655062224146.png (519x388, 219.03K)

>
>Trannies are incels who go nuts and try to become their own ideal fetish gfs that they never could attract as men.
>
>This fellow is wearing fishnets, because if he was Chad instead of troon the women he'd enjoy fucking the most would wear fishnets for him.

Attached: 1640509466290.png (255x255, 67.08K)

That's a guy.

give name

it's mostly just to cover up the shape and look of man legs. they usually wear stuff around their neck too.
is this a question or statement. niggers fuck him in the ass