Phone cases

Do you own one

Attached: 1635784541407.jpg (800x600, 61.08K)

No but I have this

Attached: 1655373584695.jpg (992x552, 31.91K)

tits or gtfo

If ypu need flip, that one's the only decent one. Otherwise get the clear case without the gay strap.

nice one user

for me it's the Dbrand Pixel 6 case

Attached: 1648718272745.png (1024x1024, 229.49K)

No. Never have, never will. Never smashed a screen. Also never left my house but that's probably unrelated.

>for me it's the Dbrand Pixel 6 case

Attached: 1644650754280.png (567x598, 186.23K)

coal

I got one for £1.24 off AliExpress

dusty

brilliant. as the phone falls, the spinning of the rotor nullifies some of the impact, like a helicopter landing. who would need a case with this?

I wish I didn't need to like my older phones, but nowadays, yes. Every phone has a fucking slippery glass or "glass" back. I don't want glass on the back, I want textured material that doesn't slip out of my fucking hand.

aka how to turn a somewhat interesting design into shit brick from 2012.
I'd rather have every inch of my phone scratched than this case

my nigger the entire back of my phone is made out of glass. my hands are small and sweaty, which means I'm extremely likely to drop this thing. one drop and it's all over

>muh design
retard

No I'm not an old man

yeah
i have a sticker on it
comfy

Yes i have a screen protector and a thin leather case on my iphone. It has literally never broken like this even falling out of my pocket while riding my motorcycle

Its glass because plastic scratches and degrades with time, and apple phones are serviceable for over seven fucking years. A thin phone that needs disposable protective layers is more practical than a thick phone that is fucked once its fucked. Jeetdroid phone manufacturers didnt think critically about this so they are copying apples decisions re: device lifespan while only offering 2 years of official, non-ranjeet support.

how to fix the absolute terrible design you mean

Its super thin to make room for the case actually

That way your phone is always pristine and you never have to pry shit apart to get something like a screen without a ton of scratches on it. My iphone got road rash once (mountain biking) before i got a screen protector and there are two small chips in the glass, sadly, but hey, i’ve seen all plastic android phones where the screen was hazy from pocket wear.