Lmao

lmao

Attached: 1641248663700.jpg (300x58, 5.33K)

You need to go back.

someone write an extension to blacklist websites that do this

I would unironically donate to this

if russoids were nuked during the cold war then we wouldn't have this problem

True - but you wouldn't have the problem of not being photodissociated molecules in nuclear ash floating around in the stratosphere either, so there's that.

if americans and anglos were wiped from the face of the earth we wouldn't have any problem

monkey no banana

> Slav country attacks slav country
> muh murricans and anglos
really nigga ?

FUCK UKRAINE

Attached: 1652212130866.jpg (1148x1074, 147.83K)

>the problem of not being photodissociated molecules in nuclear ash floating around in the stratosphere
we already have that thanks to the chernobyl fuck-up
literally anything created or ran by russoids turns into a massive failure, i'm surprised their joke of a country hasn't collapsed yet
>americans and anglos
although i hate non-whites as much as the next guy, i really doubt that russian warheads could even reach germany, let alone britain

Cope, seethe and dilate.

>non-european cope
how does it feel to know that you'll never be white?

what do you mean, OP?

chernobyl is a nothingburger exaggerated by amerimutt media you illiterate nigger

I found interesting project on github, and it had that banner.
I just closed the tab. We have enough tech to avoid retards

the sanctions must really be insufficient if Ivan has time to shitpost on Any Forums instead of planting cabbage in his backyard

>nothingburger
this is your brain on Poccия-1
>you illiterate nigger
at least we have schools in europe, russoids are literally stuck in the middle ages

Meanwhile US lifted sanctions off every RU bank for energy deals, that is, oil, natural gas, etc. You should write to your representative about it and tell that you are ready to pay $10 per gallon, but sanctions must continue.

>ukraine spends 8 years genociding ethnic russians in donbass
>nobody gives a shit
>russia starts a special military operation to stop the genocide
>everyone loses their mind

It's a lie and only braindead eurocucks and fat amerimutts will believe it. Stop being dumb

Attached: GPDOU7TGJGGO6C3LXPAUPMMLFQ.jpg (800x587, 66.17K)

>$10 per gallon
here's a solution: invade russia, topple its government and then steal all the oil for yourself
kill as many russoids while you're at it, they should make for good target practice

Source?

Russia could have been nuked by the US before they developed their own nukes. Missed opportunity.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

amerimutts are untermensch compare to glorious Russians

>russian puppet government gets overthrown by the people themselves
>nooo it's a setup american puppet government now, russia has all right to invade!

and no, not believing media and propaganda, i'm eastern european and was doing contract work in ukraine 8 years ago

Attached: 1635912832416.jpg (1280x960, 172.62K)

> ethnic russians
*Ukrainians. Per their citizenship.

Anything that's bad for Russia is good in my book, even when US and Russia as both just as shit. Literally don't care what it's even about as long as it hurts Russia in general. Would do the same if it was US.

Absolutely based user

based
they deserve all of our support for getting rid of this human trash

Sorry, that‘s Ukrainians‘ job. No one else is willing to die or get nuked :^)

>ukrainian's job
using russoids as target practice? seems about right, considering that they came in ww2 tanks with ww2 weapons

God damn you people are angry.I just doubt that a person can write such slag on a cool head:
The media really controls the Western space so much that you turn into brainless, salivating zombies. Or it's just trolls and I'm just dumb as a pebble.