Bug out backpack. Over 40 L. What to put in pack to survive in the wilderness comfortably for a few months...

Bug out backpack. Over 40 L. What to put in pack to survive in the wilderness comfortably for a few months? I have a sling shot for hunting small game, hatchet for fire wood, manual chain saw wire thingy, emergency water filter for drinking water, compass and map of area, head lamp, Kbar, bear spray, food packs, coffee hot chocolate, tea. Theres good fishing in the area so will be looking for a simple portable rod and reel.

Attached: Brize-25-Backpack-Black.jpg (688x871, 54.16K)

dryer lint for fire starting and a matches or something since you didn't mention that.
at least 1pr extra socks underwear.
More than 1 water filter
batteries for lamp
extra map in a bag in case 1 gets wet and ruined
personally I'd take a small guide of local edible and poisonous plants
probably something else I'm not thinking of
small first aid maybe but the store bought ones are useless put your own together

rope or paracord and a tarp

bump for more

thanx andy shitxx enthusiasts we will never figure out how you communicate that's almost my bag in the picture break global laws much?

Attached: wow-much-impressed.jpg (400x300, 83.33K)

bumping for more

Attached: 74236372_1189230251271088_168887631726247936_n.png (540x720, 609.69K)

How about a tent, retard

For got to add that. I have 3 person 4 season tent.

how about a cave fucktard or a fucking house

Leave the shitty saw alternative, get a proper folding silky saw, leave the hatchet. Use the ka bar to process wood into kindling
OR
Take a proper axe of a decent length. You choose
Also
Sharpening stone.
Decent hygiene kit, decent sleeping gear, consider bugs. Plenty of cordage
Food won't fucking last you long, if it's a few months you want don't bother with these hiking meal type things take as much bulk rice and lentils as you can to go with anything you catch
Sturdy trash bags as pack liners/improvised insulation when filled with leaves
Keep your kit dry.

Attached: IMG_20211024_095232.jpg (726x968, 786.09K)

get a bunker you incel

Fucken LOL

Sharpening stone, multivitamins, monocular, toothbrush.

What about tooth paste?

Not worth the weight, really. Most of the cleaning is done by the bristles.

Sawyer squeeze filter with several 1 liter bottles, toothbrushes and toothpaste tablets, lightweight umbrella, lightweight tarp (not a big heavy tent, retard), hammock or foam sleeping pad, solar panel and battery, phone, whistle, mirror, base layer clothes, shorts, long sleeve shirt, hat, bandana, foam sit pad, fishing net (easier than pole but not legal) or tankara fishing tod, several different knives of different sizes, titanium wood burning stove, titanium cook pot, titanium spoon, down quilt, down jacket, down pants, wool socks, running shoes or sandals that dry quickly but won't break, garbage bags, backpacking food like dehydrated mashed potatoes, ramen noodles, granola, nuts, seeds, powdered milk, olive oil, dehydrated fruits, etc. Slingshot should work for rabbits and chipmunks, consider using nuts as bait.

Optional: bow and arrows for deer, goats, elk

Don't bother adding too much weight to "process wood" unless it's the wet season. Finding wood isn't hard and a knife can do everything you'd need.
>Source: I've done this and am going to do it this spring and summer

What about an e-reader for survival, military, first aid manuals? And foldable solar panel for charging all electronics.

BB gun better for small game.

stand your ground and fight like a man.
or are you a troon

>comfortably
>months
>wilderness
pick one.

While all of you are bugging out, I'll be in your houses rooting around for shit. Thanks for the free stuff OP.

>manual chain saw wire thingy
Those suck buy a folding saw.
>slingshot
Buy a .22lr pistol and put a couple hundred rounds in the bag.
>bear spray
I hope that's a euphemism for a rifle or a shotgun.

You need a dozen bic lighters double bagged in ziplock bags.
Get a lightweight hammock and some tarps. Also a pad to sleep on. Spool of 550 cord. I'm guessing you have a sleeping bag and just didn't list it. Bring some wool blankets too.

>e-reader
>solar panel
Good goy. Just print TM 31-210 and memorize it

Don't need an e-reader or any survival manuals, you should learn that stuff beforehand. Really shouldn't need much info, tbh. First aid shit is simple. Consider an emergency GPS device like a Spot. I said a solar panel and power bank. Forgot about headlamp and very bright flashlight. Usually just deer running around at night but never know when a mountain lion might show up. Also, bear bags for food storage. Either hang it well or use an ursack.

>TM 31-210 Improvised Munitions Handbook
kek

Only need rifle or shotgun in grizzly country, black bears and mountain lions are very easy to scare away. Black bears are much more likely to break your stuff looking for food than attack you.