For those that have been in fights, what is your best advice?

For those that have been in fights, what is your best advice?

Attached: download (10).jpg (840x797, 320.39K)

Avoid them

this

Try to make it so you are the one defending yourself so you can hit them in the throat repeatedly and hopefully they die and you can claim self defense. Just try to get them to even lay a finger on you then go medieval on their ass. Throat and nose are great spots to hit. I had a guy pull a baseball bat on me before and I tackled him and basically dethroated him with my switchblade. Was choking in blood as i stomped in his face. Got off on self defense

Getting hit in the face fucking sucks but if you've experienced it before you probably got a pretty good advantage over the other guy a lot of people have never been hit

I saved the blade for sentimental purposes but it’s missing a screw. Get yourself a spring assisted switch blade like this but you can only use it if your life is threatened. If he pushes you and you stab him have fun in jail

>Avoid them

While this sounds trite, it's the advice you would get from any professional qualified to answer - combat trainers, personal protection, law enforcement, etc.

How to recognise dangerous situations is a life skill worth learning. Rekt threads can be a fairly useful tool, as you will see many of the same patterns and how the speed and uncertainty of actual "fights" can so easy result in almost instant horrific results for anyone.

Pic very much related.

Attached: Bushido Brown.jpg (2000x1125, 238.7K)

Forgot pic

Attached: 7EC252E6-B3DC-4B16-AB26-A8D6C69EF83D.jpg (1280x958, 288.61K)

Dont get into fights.

I love blood I love violence. I served in the US Marines because I wanted to kill. I pray everyday some nigger tries to rob me or attack me so I can unleash the inner rage that eats away at me everyday

Attached: 9B5F2CFD-3B69-4645-AFAF-1F6D229A2C02.png (872x731, 881.47K)

Avoid them. If you can't, be the first to fight dirty. Balls, fake asthma attack, biting etc should be high on the agenda. Also, get away from the concrete in case your head bounces.

Attached: 1644393758870.png (404x360, 293.1K)

There is no one that can defeat me in hand to hand combat. I will literally fight them until I am dead. That is the only way I will ever lose. You have to kill me. I refuse to surrender to one or ten opponents

Attached: B5DC30DB-9901-4780-9EFC-C2DD9853C795.jpg (474x284, 29.23K)

If you're gonna out the boot in, make sure you are not on CCTV

>fake asthma attack
That tells me all I need to know about you

larp

Attached: 1624572550903.png (645x770, 16.07K)

I would advise you to avoid them unless absolutely required by your circumstances
my other advice is that running away or avoiding fights is intelligent, not cowardly
that being said, if you're going to fight you better be prepared to go all out

Get fucked nigger I served in Afghanistan and slayed rag heads and every moment I fired an m240b was the greatest moments of my life

Attached: 9512D215-190D-4880-BA7C-0C63A05E27A1.jpg (1280x958, 271K)

Ive been in a few fights when i was a teenager and i never lost any of them. So heres some advice for you.
1: strike first; the outcome of the fight is about who takes the most damage first, having the first hit is a big decider.
2: Disregard morals; Virtue points arent going to give you an edge in the fight, a kick to the balls might though.
3: Block dont dodge; Dodging is hit and miss, you arent a boxer, blocking works better.
4: Dont hit the guy when hes down; The worst that can happen in a fight is you accidently killing the guy, hitting him when hes already down is a good way to just end him, dont do that.
Thats about it, have fun.

Attached: nft.jpg (1363x2048, 320.05K)

It’s all about the state of mind, when it comes from pure hatred and rage fighting becomes a thought less unconscious process, if you have fear, it will be an awkward movement that will make you lose

Make it as fast as possible, nothing is "Dirty". And for gods sake and your own... Remember, that god hates coward. You might get a beating, everyone takes a beating

I was born to kill the only regret I have is not dying with honor in that sandbox, nothing worse than dying of old age when you can sacrifice your life in glorious combat

Attached: 7C568266-A4C9-422E-9590-5964604543EA.jpg (615x816, 81.16K)

>forgive me
>but I'll have to go all out...
>just this once

Thanks bro

Attached: 1644390546073.jpg (296x293, 15.54K)

I just want to give you something to read when you check if anyone replied

sensei told me that the best thing to have for a fight is a good pair of running shoes

I talk em out, get in their head. fuck up their emotions, avoid obvious strikes. get em to punch a wall & break their own hand, or trip em up, or get em to say something and stick something down their face hole. or even catching punches. I'll wait for the shot I want.

lol'd
in that situation it's ok

Is that from the boondocks?

You lost that war

sertraline

>what is your best advice?

Have your friends around.