I am 29, live with my folks, never got a ged...

i am 29, live with my folks, never got a ged, been working at taco bell for six years and got fired yesterday for being too drunk at work. i have around like 250 in savings. should i just neck bros. i don't see much future here.

Attached: endgame.jpg (407x612, 31.23K)

God you are a Gross bitch

Get a job and move out you retard. What the fuck I wrong with you?

i was ok with my lifestlye until i got fired. it's the only job ive had on my resume and don't know where to go from here

I'm not good at anything and nobody likes me. My life is meaningless, and maybe death would be better. I would never encourage suicide, but for me I am awaiting a natural end (possibly as a result of my obesity).

Attached: 1631266453390.jpg (1000x585, 587.4K)

A mongoloid could pass a GED. If you can stop drinking for a day and if you can pass a drug test Targets min wage is from 15-24. Ain't that hard bruh

that sounds shitty. at least i had a job and still got some savings to blow away

Nah, just try and find a new job and try to improve yourself. Maybe once you save up some money you can travel, and kill yourself with drugs in style.

Maybe nobody likes you cause you're a self loathing cunt

Join a union you wasteful shit.

Change your attitude and move out of your parents house. Maybe take a bath once in a while

nigger i have a rap sheet, stuff like outstanding warrants and unpaid duis, i cant do none of that without unclean hands

Get into labor jobs or an apprenticeship. You fat faggot. Get into trade school, get another fast food job. Learn shit you big fart titted bitch.

'learn a trade' to get a job is the biggest meme there is. tried that shit once, not falling for it again. college is stupid too

i can't afford to get away from my folks now. they pay rent and health insurence, i just have my savings account

Look retard. You want to not be a fucking faggot basement bitch anymore? Get off your faggot ass and put the work in you retard. Stop making retarded excuses and fuckin get moving.

>got fired yesterday for being too drunk at work.

Curious what the max level of drunkeness is accepted for Taco Bell work?

honsetly i just want my job back at taco bell. trade school and college are major wastes of money you never get back. ill invest in crypto with my savings

well my boss is literally addicted to weed, so he allows us to use at work within limits. if you have to close an eye to take orders or are falling down, your ass is on the line. ive seen it happen before, but i never thought it would be me. fucked up big time

Well, at least your reach exceeds your grasp. Dream big, you pathetic loser.

Also stop being a drunk faggot. You want to go back to fucking taco bell? Jesus christ. You want to work at taco bell and live in your moms basement? Figure your shit out bitch. Also show me a picture of your cock you faggot retard

Your "plight" is too pathetic to fix. You have no interest in improving. Let's discuss, then, something more important or at least interesting.

Tacos - Taco Bell or Jack in the Box? Now me, I'm a Jack in the Box guy. I could eat those diarrhea pills all day, every day.

What about you, user?

honstely whats so wrong with working a decent job there. i bought whatever i wanted at half the price and eated it while working. .. drinking is a part of culture and lifestlye, i am happy with that. no changes on the horizon there. mabe i should call my boss and tell him sorry for doing drunk work

Why dont you smoke weed instead then you god damn moron?

Oh, damn. It just clicked!

OP, are you a nigger?

no lol. at least i got that going for me. my boss is a nigger

It's the lifestyle of a betta cuck faggot. You are a looser and your boss is a looser. Do better bitch

bitch who are you calling a loser? at least i had a job. you can't even spell "loser" ! lol

>you held a job for 6 years
You have potential if you can deal with a job for six years. Getting a GED is easy as fuck, and you can work a part time job while going to school to learn a trade or some shit. In 1-2 years you could have a good job, your own place, and have the world by the balls

>Getting a GED is easy as fuck
that's not what ive heard. my friend who droppedout with me said it took him five years to get his ged, and he had to find tutors to help him. i got no time or money for that

I'm 25, have a job, a vehicle and my own house. If all you have on me is I can't spell a word? You are a pathetic little bitch. You fucking retard

What's more, if you have time to dick around on Any Forums you have time to look up state programs for trade training. The Dems have so fucked up the economy and expectations, employers are bending over backwards to hire people.

3:1 odds your local CC is offering FREE welding or HVAC or nurse certification programs.

pic of car with timestamp or larp nigger

ive never been much of a handyman and dont like working with sick people

>If all you have on me is I can't spell a word?
In fairness, if you can't spell a simple word, it's a safe bet this awesome job you have doesn't involve communicating through writing. Which is good for you - fuck spelling and all those spelling elitists! You own your own drain snake and making enough to keep it all together. Kudos, sir.

I'm sorry. Did you expect life to just fucking hand the keys to the kingdom over to you?
Either man up and learn how to handy, get over your disdain for sick people, or learn how to give blowjobs in the Greyhound bus station.

But stop sponging off your parents, man. Don't you think they deserve a break after 20+ years of you moping around the house?

Is it really that unbelievable that a 25 year old has his own car? Oh of course it is. You live in a basement and WORKED at a fucking taco bell. It must blow your tiny little mind to think that there are younger people more successful than you. You really are a pathetic little shit.