What's going on with my motorcycle? The mechanic changed the spark plug and checked the clutch discs already

What's going on with my motorcycle? The mechanic changed the spark plug and checked the clutch discs already.
>gn125
>it's weak and I have to use too much throttle on uphills to (maybe) keep up with cars and 100cc hondas, bringing the mpg down to 70
>doesn't get past 65~70kmh and if I try to the rpm goes up high and it makes a weird smell, I suppose it's burnt oil
>up to 60~65km the rpm behaves normally, and if I rev more only the air sucking noise increases
>it rarely idles in neutral for long
>pulling the clutch makes it stall in neutral if I don't rev first

Attached: images - 2021-12-09T191743.934.jpg (680x451, 64.24K)

>

probably just old and knackered mate

>doesn't get past 65~70kmh and if I try to the rpm goes up high
sounds like worn clutch to me

No no, I bought it 3 months ago and at first it peaked at 90kph

This is air cooled right? Don't mean to scare you but check the piston for sieze marks

Was it new or not? What's its mileage?

someone scammed you. check compression.

Possibly too much oil, have you checked the level?

Check for worn sprocket teeth on front and rear sprockets.

Check for carb problems, particularly the idle mixture circuit and the intake boot allowing a vacuum leak.

Check for bad ignition wires/coils.

To me it sounds like your mechanic is a complete boob.

That and possibly a vacuum problem.

Carburetor?

Have you tried sticking your dick in it

I take it this is your first bike, bought for learning on? Why did you buy this ridiculous try-hard cafe racer wannabe embarrassment? Anything other than a bog standard 2nd hand bike that you could re-sell in less than a year for the same price you paid for it is the wrong choice.

55k km but it resets at 100k. it was from the public mail company, a mechanic bought some at an auction and fixed some stuff and resold

Yeah it had too much oil but it's lower now. after burning a bunch at these high rpm bursts I suppose.

I'll take it to another one.

Does the exhaust smoke? Does it do so under acceleration or deceleration? What colour is the smoke?

>Yeah it had too much oil but it's lower now.
head gasket.
Do a compression test, like another user said

No that's not mine. Mines this one. I don't plan on selling it because they steal too much Hondas and Yamahas around here, maybe i'll change the engine to 200cc

I have never seen it smoke

One rubber seal on the head is leaking, pic on the next post.
I don't have the equipment to test compression

Attached: 20220224_003337.jpg (3210x2448, 1.8M)

>I don't have the equipment to test compression
Stick your finger in the spark plug hole and bump the starter. Not an exact measurement, but if it's really bad you should be able to tell.

Attached: FB_IMG_1646343059631.jpg (1080x845, 77K)

take it to (another) mechanic and ask him to make a compression test.
It only takes a few minutes.
or you can buy the tool on amazon for $20