Any Forums and LinuxTrannies BTFO

BTFO ETERNALLY

Attached: E9726611-6B4C-4217-A583-72BE267135B2.jpg (750x871, 418.71K)

LINUX BROS THIS IS THE YEAR OF LINUX ON DESKTOP
WE WON

>linux getting more software somehow btfo's linux
meds

>linux users will now be able to use photoshop
>btfo
..huh?

>falling for an obvious bait

Attached: 1655364466490.png (349x642, 78.52K)

photopea sisters not like this

also how come there is no good web video editor

Let's not pretend Adobe is doing this out of kindness. Their reputation is well-earned.

I'd hazard their intent is one (or more) of these:

increase market share by competing with GIMP, photopea, and Krita in their spaces (much as they gained market share by offering extremely cheap to students until they didn't know how to use anything else)

provide essentials free, but subscription for everything else (potentially as/more expensive as the standalone product)

monitor usage for financial gain (selling your data, monitoring for bad actors to protect their IP, or both)

move Adobe Suite to a browser model entirely (force always-online for all users)

I'm particularly leery of that last one, because CC is already dependant on the internet (at least, paid), and will cease to work without it. Moving to browser isn't much of a leap for their users (though it DOES fuck up keyboard shortcuts), but may make offline (ie cracked) versions harder to source.

I'm gonna call it already: it will not work on Firefox (unless you change user agent).

wowzers not my incel browser!!! stop being transphobic adobe

where does the meme come from? i've never seen a website not working on firefox

It's just the web version which is absolutely useless

Its over for GNU Image Mucking Program

Oни нe мoгли copeвнoвaтьcя c Гимпoм КEК

GIMPbros... not like this...

there is a web photoshop from adobe already and it works in firefox, I even proved it in an early thread

Honestly, I don't see why not all adobe suite and autdesk are run in the browser by webassembly, win win

Web photoshop works in firefox except P3 colors because firefox doesnt support P3 canvas yet (patches have been submitted)

the absolute state of the “power user” browser kek

kys

I didn't ask you
see

Because making web software is a pain in the ass.
HTML was never meant for UI.