Non-monogamy bred

Non-monogamy bred.

Have you ever fucked women outside your marriage? Has your wife fucked other men? Is it something you both are okay with and openly do for fun, or is it something kept secret that may blow up the relationship?

Attached: 1312.jpg (1000x750, 42.67K)

I fucked a coworker a little after i got married. Wife stopped showing me attention so i found it somewhere else. Coworker was recently divorced. First time we fucked was at a hotel. I remember being really nervous. She just said to relax and start giving me head. It was amazing

How long did it go on for? Did your wife ever find out? Any regrets?

I'm married but there's a married coworker of mine who's clearly DTF and I'm thinking about it. Only problem is she's butterface, but regardless it'd still be really exciting.

Continuing, I like that she's married, and Indian, and skinny. I love skinny girls and I've never been with an Indian chick. Her being married too should help with secrecy.

>Have you ever fucked women outside your marriage?
No.
>Has your wife fucked other men?
Yes
>Is it something you both are okay with and openly do for fun
Yes
>or is it something kept secret that may blow up the relationship?
No. If it would cause grief we wouldn't have done it

Whose idea was it to start, and was either party difficult to convince before it started? Does it happen on a regular basis? Do you watch or stay home? Do any of the guy(s) creampie your wife?

Back in college, an Asian slut cheated on her Asian bf for my white cock. Fucked her in her dorm room an hour before her next class started. I had extra fun beating up her tight pussy knowing she had a Asian bf at that time.

>Whose idea was it to start,
I planted the idea that I was OK with it. She was the one who actually later met a guy who moved on her, and she decided she'd like to fuck him
>and was either party difficult to convince before it started?
It took a while before she met a guy that made a move on her that she fancied enough
>Does it happen on a regular basis?
Not regularly. They were all set to meet again when the guy started a relationship and wanted to stop
>Do you watch or stay home?
I stayed at home and she went out to meet up with him. I'd loved to have been there, but I think she'd be self-conscious and that would stop her enjoying the moment
>Do any of the guy(s) creampie your wife?
Yes. She doesn't like condoms and likes the sensation of cum hitting her cervix - she assures me she can feel the guy pulsing and the warmth of the cum in her

why do you ask that? the best thing i've ever done is suck my own dick

That's pretty hot. Did it go on for a long time? Did you creampie her? Are you still in touch with her?

how often does she do it? does she tell you about it later or send videos/audios?

Wow, that's pretty hot. Was the guy bigger than you? Did you fuck your wife sloppy seconds after she came home? Do you wish she'd find a new guy to plow her, or you're indifferent?

>how often does she do it?
She's open to it, but there's no-one in the frame at the moment. She has to feel a connection and is a bit too shy to make a first move. That's why this guy was ideal - he ticked all her boxes
>does she tell you about it later or send videos/audios?
No audio or video - the other guy didn't know I knew. She gave me all the details though, as that was part of the deal

>Was the guy bigger than you?
Longer, yes. In some positions he reached bits of her that I can't
>Did you fuck your wife sloppy seconds after she came home?
Yes. She insisted on it as soon as she walked in the door, which surprised me. So slick - no condom used as she was on BC and she doesn’t really like them
>Do you wish she'd find a new guy to plow her, or you're indifferent?
It's up to her - she's the one having a strange dick pushed into her body

ok that's pretty hot

so she's done it only with that one guy? how many times? was she on birth control when she was getting creampied by him?

how old are you two?

I’ve fucked women who were married. I don’t date but I have a high libido so I look for partners a lot and have had a few married/taken partners

>so she's done it only with that one guy?
Yes
>how many times?
Twice. All lined up for a third when he met this other girl he got serious about. He knew my wife was married and so it was just fun
>was she on birth control when she was getting creampied by him?
Of course.

>how old are you two?
This was a while ago, so she was late 20's when she first went with him. Only the second guy she'd ever had, me being the first.

has your sex life changed after those two times?

I hope she finds a new guy soon, it seems like you both enjoyed it a lot

>has your sex life changed after those two times?
Not really, no. I think maybe she has a bit more self confidence - we joke that she's now a wicked, fallen woman.

The tension in the house on that Saturday when she's set up the first meet with him was electric, although there was always the doubt that she'd bail at the last minute. However, when she went out the second time there was no doubt what she was going to do, so more anticipation and less nerves for her.

>I hope she finds a new guy soon, it seems like you both enjoyed it a lot
Thanks. But, as I say, that's up to her. I apply no pressure at all. She has to feel a connection and I think she’s too shy to make the first move, which is why the first guy was ideal as she fancied him and he realised and moved in on her married ass

Not married, but been with my girl for 7 years since we were both 18.

We started out very casual and non-committal then around 6 months in we realized we were getting serious, but both still having fun being "single" so decided just to keep the relationship open.

We now live together, and I've not been with anyone since pre-covid and haven't really been trying. She still has a few fuck-buddies she hooks up with every now and then but hasn't been with anyone new for over a year.

Do you feel cucked in this situation?

It was on and off for about 5 years. Wife never found out but i think she suspected. And it was exciting she was smaller then my wife. Sex was really different with her.

Hot. Did you creampie the girl? After it became a semi regular thing, where did you usually go? Her place? Have you kept in touch with the girl?