Popular Streamer Accused Of Avoiding Female Players In ‘Valorant'

Former CS:GO player Jason “JasonR” Ruchelski has been facing backlash online lately for apparently avoiding playing any Valorant games with women.

As reported by Kotaku, a number of professional female Valorant players, including @Annie_Dro and @qtpanini, raised these concerns, accusing Ruchelski of disconnecting from games whenever a woman joins, as well as allegedly muting female players

Based or cringe?

Attached: Gamer.png (754x605, 348.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEeDYHtz5fs
dotesports.com/counter-strike/news/evidence-of-jasonr-discriminating-against-women-on-twitch-has-surfaced
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
youtube.com/watch?v=peuTnilEv9g
youtu.be/9pkD2czKTjE
youtube.com/watch?v=1pI67ElXQdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>valorant
cringe

don't care, not videogames
Any Forums baiting should be a bannable offense

Just to preface, Annie_Dro is a trannoid.

damned if you do, damned if you don't

>Be around women
>Get cancelled
>Don't be around women
>Get cancelled
WOOOOOOOOW

Why not just admit it? Surely they can't cancel him just for that?

>being afraid of people a full foot shorter than you

Attached: 1597010715572.png (10000x9441, 1.95M)

A strange game, The only winning move is not to play.

>a full foot shorter than you
user...

you now remember valorant exists

>avoid women
>they freak out and try to cancel you anyways

Attached: 1642039854723.jpg (680x357, 27.35K)

holy based

deserves a statue

>make a big deal about avoidin the woms
>be shocked when clickbait sites pick it up

If you don't play then you are a bigot misogynist. You WILL play, and you WILL respect the wahmen.

>literally not playing
>gets cancelled anyway
lol lmao

>allegations
>accused
What if he's struggling with his mental health and is just overly paranoid about losing his job? He clearly stated that he's afraid of "offending women".
Bit insensitive to attack the guy like that.

(commit suicide, which is what a lot of men wind up doing)

There is nothing on earth I despise more than women

based

mwee

Time to only play single player games

>hugs a ring girl right after being declared the winner
>she accuses him of sexual harassment and almost ends his career
>next fight he wins
>she runs toward him and continually tries to grab him as he runs away
>he still gets criticized for it

Someone said that it was internet randoms who accused him, and she tried to back him up.

Ooooh right, honey. You think his feelings matter. He's a man so that's not the case. That's just how it is. Yep. Is there still any confusion remaining as to why bisexuality/homosexuality is on the rise?

women don't deserve rights and should be treated as a type of livestock
verification not required

That's what the jews want though so instead I joined a paramilitary organization

>Don't invite women to co-host with your gameplay or commentate over you
>Get canceled
There's no winning. THERE'S NO WINNING user. WE GOTTA JUST TELL WOMEN TO FUCK OFF. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY.

>I'll show them damn jews
>Joins the Israeli Foreign Legion
?????????? user????

ecelebs and twitch streamers discussion is cringe but this here is actually based for once. Women shouldn't be in gaming at all. At one point they were barely even a part of any gaming community. Now they have spread out to all of gaming like cockroaches and gaming has never recovered since. This all happened somewhere around the late 00's to now. I like this guys idea and I will remember and implement this myself for any game I play.

Suicide is looking more and more of good thing, I fucking hate living this shit world.

maybe he's intentionally fucking up and sabotaging their operations

Fucking love Jason. Last based chud (a)live on this cancerous streaming site Just can't help himself but say how it is. Doesn't give a shit about the garbage game, just naturally good at shooters and does it for the money. He also has a long lasting relationship with his gf. Back in the CS:GO days when he was full Any Forums chad, he literally had fangirls in his chat. There was some drama then as well because they tried to flirt with him and his gf got envious and banned them. Then they tried to cancel him for that (and not his gf, which he tried to protect from the drama). so yeah
fuck twitch
fuck niggers
fuck trannies
and fuck female wannabe e-sports players

Attached: 61b08823a54f8363ca80ae94b7a6038e.png (225x227, 15.48K)

They don't directly have all the physical power but with the state/simps/left/right all supporting them they can fuck you over right good with a single word. Judging by how this lardass looks it's the best way to go about it as he isn't attractive enough to get away with interacting with women without significant risk. Avoid women you stupid niggers I know you're all 20 something and wanna fuck everything all the time but just do what I say. When you're older you'll be so much better off it isn't even funny.

You shouldn't kill yourself. You should literally just try go gay or something. How can they accuse you if you're gay? Men are gonna treat you with a lot more love anyway.

well you denied them a branch upwards
ofc they are going to freak out
they are parasites

Fuck that join the international volunteers in Syria or Ukraine there's plenty of Russians and mudslimes to rape and murder

Women literally can't compete in esports because they're dog shit. The best women gamers in the world would still only be able to compete with a pubstar maybe. Not a champion. They're just not wired the same and few people want to acknowledge that scientific fact.

This is exactly what happened in the past. Note: He tried to take the blame on himself, but it was actually his gf doing the banning. Some shitty biased source:
dotesports.com/counter-strike/news/evidence-of-jasonr-discriminating-against-women-on-twitch-has-surfaced
you can also find lots of reddit tthreads about it where trannies go on the witchhunt.

Imagine avoiding being called a rapist by women through refusing to interact with them at any level, circumventing these false accusations altogether because you can't be accused of action that simply cannot be done without the other party present, only to have this kind of strategy to be viewed as just heinous.

How the hell do you even win? You can't talk to women least you be called sexist, you elect not to interact with them to avoid the first problem, only for women to accuse of a crime that's just as terrible as the first one.

What the hell do these women want from us?

Women literally do not have genuine feelings. Love with a man is happiness.

No greater passion than penetrating Russian daddies at supersonic speed

>As reported by Kotaku
There's your problem

Go gay. Unironically. Forget women. They're garbage mutant people who are given all the privilege in the world and deflect and claim it is men who have it all. All the burden, perhaps.

Alternatively
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Do women have to play games with men?

Jesus christ who the fuck cares, what kind of piece of shit actually bothers paying attention and quantifying to see how many games with women he avoids.

Going gay is for fags, what you really want is to slowly walk up on the Russian you snapshotted, see his breath quicken in the cold Kiev air and listen to him beg for his life as you stick the rifle in his mouth and canoe his head in until there's nothing left but a giant hole in his face

>In a committed relationship
>Ban people for refusing to stop flirting with you
>Get accused of sexism
LMFAO. These fucking cunts would be bawling their eyes out how shitty 'all men are' if they were getting cheated on. Yet they think when they're the perpetrator it's alright and they better be allowed get away with what they want or you're an asshole. Women are fucking dernaged lunatics who are completely disconnected from grounded reality. Holy shit.

He's fucking a white male!

Yeah, I'm just not that violent is all. I just want to live a normal life and have someone to love.

Don't act like a cunt, just play the fucking game. People won't get offended.
Simple As.

How the fuck is that gaslighting?

That's impossible for you now, the only way you will feel exhilaration and excitement in your life now is to ride the edge of death in a warzone. Or be a faggot I don't care

Why don't he just openly say he's gay?
Everyone will forget this in a blink of an eye.
also
>valorant

>do MDMA with the boys
>we hug each other and talk about our feelings
>do MDMA with women
>they start kissing and being horny
It really do be like that.

>gaslighting

this is one of those NPC buzzwords that everyone uses wrong

Attached: 1385963260957.jpg (566x566, 64.71K)

>How the fuck is that gaslighting?
Because he tells his audience the stream or window crashed whenever he tabs out to mute players/dc from games

>Woman joins the guild
>Woman invariably winds up in some sort of leadership position despite literally contributing nothing
>Gets funneled gear
>Drama within a week
>Mass amounts of people leave or there's some serious shake up and the guild loses all its soul
NEVER RECRUIT WOMEN.

Anything to make it seem like a heinous crime, by using harsh words

It's just a time saver, if you're going to lose anyway you may as well alt+f4 at the beginning of the round and requeue.

sheeeeesh

Attached: 1641020188093.png (1024x523, 497.68K)

I really don't give a fuck about Ukraine. I will only fight for my own country. Though I do still think Russians are subhuman animals and should be murdered like cattle. Power to them. Kill Russians. But I'm not risking my life for another country.

I can't believe Any Forumscels haven't figured out that you can checkmate all of feminism by just being normal and not talking about lolis and jizz and Jordan Peterson all the time

That's not gaslighting though.

>le countries and nationalism
yawn, do you want a ballet of flesh and passion or not faggot?

>Want to be a woman
>Hang flags and use emojis that signal to everyone that you literally are not

Gaslighting is just manipulating someone to make them question their own perception of reality in some way, its an incredibly vague term

more like Trannie_Dro

Because he has a girlfriend. He shouldn't need to say he's gay. Women are just denraged lunatics who constantly need to be personally pandered to and if you don't do that you're a repehensible bastard. Seriously women are fucked in the head.
I remember having my crushes on women but I remember it clicking for me one day that I was having much more genuine connections with other men and I figured fuck it, gender doesn't matter, I'll date guys too. I feel so much more comfortable with them. I don't wanna date girls any more.

Or just end up doing a mass shooting as revenge, which I can't fault them for.

Why when you can just go to a warzone and live life in GTA free roam mode?

Didn't Ninja get in the same shit for not wanting the company of other women when streaming, for a similar reason (already has a gf)?

Other people thinking they're entitled to leech off his viewership.

This isn't about nationalism. It's about survival. If my country is invaded, it is a matter of survival at that point. Why would I go out of my way to seek conflict when things are good in my life right now?

I don't trust anyone who bleaches their hair like that.

>women
>professional player
So theyre all trans?

I checkmate feminism by just being myself and talking about whatever the fuck I please, be it Ted Kaczynski, psychedelics or poopoo doody farty clouds. As long as you're not outright edgy and offensive then nobody cares.

Yeah just do what the other user said and go to a warzone. Don't fuck up innocent people's lives just because women have the ugliest personalities imaginable.

Poor guy

True, this is why i respect buddish monks and shit
I wish i didnt want women, i wish i didnt like their touch and being around them
Women are the NERF of mankind, fucking God and his "balancing"

Was this the right play?

Attached: fall of man.jpg (1080x411, 258.34K)

It looks liike shit too. Dirty blonde, brunette or ginger are all way better looking.
Oh you must have missed the memo. Women being attention whores on twitch now qualifies as a 'professional gamer'. You see, because they're too retarded to actually succeed in anything competitive, they had to loosen the term up.

>avoid women/womyn to not have a chance at there being an issue
>get called out for avoiding them because watching your own ass is sexist now

Because you're very obviously bored and lacking excitement in your life if you're complaining about >nogf on Any Forums. You probably don't even want a relationship, it's just what you see as an avenue to sex. Death is just as exhilarating and you're a dipshit if you care about your """"country"""".

Some group wanted to drag this guy in the mud, couldn't find much about him because he avoids women, so just spin it as ''discrimination'' and ''gaslighting''. Use harsh words and say ''yikes'' a lot, this will tell your audience he is worse than hitler.
Done, your target is now a piece of shit

He avoids them because he doesn't want to be disrespectful to women? Why? You're not allowed to be disrespectful to women now?

Give a relationship with a guy a try. Even talk to a guy online. Women are trash.

Sounds kind of based to me

>be Any Forums
>don't play games
>still called misogynist

Manass doesn't attract me and the idea of kissing another man is absolutely disgusting but I have no issue with pure, platonic love and a close friendship.
In terms of women it's the exact opposite.
Turns out Greeks had it all figured out ages ago.

This

I hate living onaholes so much it's unreal

Uh user I think you're mixing me up with someone else then. I think women are all garbage and genuinely couldn't give a fuck about having a girlfriend. I would rather date guys any day.

My sister said that women should unironically not have the right to vote lmao.

Shrug, cock is nice. Kissing men isn't disgusting. It's part of that platonic love.

They have to be good at the game if they’re playing in the same rank as him though right?

Comfort has burnt your dopamine receptors until you feel nothing over your normal base senses. Death will literally be the only solace for you

Attached: screeching.png (828x1052, 163.71K)

Its become a buzzword that 90% of people are using wrong.

MWEE

I have no idea who this guy is but he sounds based.

youtube.com/watch?v=peuTnilEv9g
post vidya music that goes hard

ye ok, touch grass fag.
they literally get boosted by professional CS players into these games. don't kid yourself.

That's called lying

Trannoids are not female.

This just seems like a psyop to normalize calling a trans woman "female" without any preface.

Pokimane is highly ranked from queuing with shroud shazam and tarik

Do you remember the 2 all women LoL teams that got utterly fucked by every single team?
Now you do

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 466.24K)

Attached: trash.png (640x640, 442.35K)

in many states it already is illegal to call a mtf tranny a tranny or male instead of female.

people get offended at everything now, touch grass

>Image clearly liikes zoomeyplays
>Dislikes crowbcat
Nice

Imagine living in America. Holy.

>Either his wife/gf doesn't want him talking to women online
>He's some turbo autist that spergs out if he hears a female voice
>He assumes every woman is out to get him and will accuse him of rape for shooting her in the game or something
Pick one

This dude isn't just avoiding playing with females. His batshit insane girlfriend is in his chat 24/7 banning literally anyone with a female sounding name, for absolutely no reason, other than her being literally insane and jealous.

This dude has definitely been completely brainwashed by his girlfriend into acting this way.

sounds like that one older dude I was sitting in teamspeak with when playing some random trash f2p mmo years ago
he was not allowed to talk to other women when playing video games because of his girlfriend

so basically this guy does it for free without actually having a controlling girlfriend
that's not only cringe but weird

She did file a complaint, which is why he missed his next match. She only publically defended him when this became viral and she was being called out for it.

I mean, #3 is already happening.

a mindset to live by

Attached: Monk.jpg (1080x1102, 460.2K)

He has a girlfriend, you illiterate retard. Can you read something fully for once in your life?

who was that politician that flat out said he does not want to be alone with women if his wife isnt present so they cant accuse him of shit or frame him.
he got a lot of shit for that apparently.

youtu.be/9pkD2czKTjE

Mitt Romney I believe. He's right as well.

I'm sure you can cherrypick some gay article from someone weirdo in cali for this, but to say every woman is gonna pull shit like this is silly. If it's #3 that dude is literally living in fear.

of course he is. women in politics are all poisonous vipers.

>avoid women to have drama free life
>they make drama in his life anyways
>it's his fault and he's paranoid
ok, time for the dilation.

Mike Pence

it was mike pence not mitt romney

A women just has to cry and claim you did something wrong and everyone will believe her and attack you even if you have evidence to prove them wrong people will attack you. Even if you prove your innocence the women will get off scot-free and will suffer no repercussions will you have had your name dragged and smeared through the mud and we aren't even talking about the financial troubles you'll find yourself in.

>Popular Streamer Accused of being based
what's the issue here?

you can meme yourself into being gay

That sounds like a running joke that his audience is in on

>Everyone who disagrees with me is trans
>I live in fear of women they're big meanines
The absolute state of modern men

You would understand if you had a reputation to take care of

You should actually look into joining a local temple, I think it'd be good for you, most big cities have atleast one, you don't have to travel there every sunday or something, just go there to talk.

Look up Esfand he avoided women at all cost and that gook still pulled some shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=1pI67ElXQdA

You will never be a woman.

His girlfriend forces him to avoid all other women in every situation possible. That ain't "drama free". If she is that insecure and crazy about something as tiny as him playing with a female or a female chatting in his stream, then she is definitely causing tons of drama in other aspects of his life too.

I hate women

Attached: 1635960561351.webm (968x720, 3M)

Hope you treat your future daughter well so she doesn't claim you raped her and send you to prison. :)

Can't wait for the next one
>popular streamer accused of being gay to avoid contact with women

Any based /Nobodies/ in the chat?

And you might not ever be a man, sorry.

This website has warped your mind. Shit like that is not normal lmao

wow i haven't seen this guy since he quit csgo and had to switch to fortnite to survive.

I don't think they'll ever be able to replace the soul of the originals.

>tfw it is your job to grope womens snatch in the ring for everbody to watch
giwtwm

>burnt your dopamine receptors
I wish the retards spouting this pseudoscience collectively killed themselves.

If Stacy is the name for the female Chad then what's the name for a wannabe Stacy?
Becky?
Barbie?

Attached: 1389217230195.jpg (1231x734, 160.63K)

So let me get this straight

>he has a girlfriend who's a mod who bans the other girls
>women tried to cancel him back when he started out because he refused to acknowledge their flirting because he has a girlfriend
>completely avoids and ignores women because he has a girlfriend and he's scared of them trying to cancel him like before

That makes his actions perfectly justified and right to avoid women at all costs.

Reminds me of that Asian MMA guy who won a match but refused to get anywhere near the presenter women congratulating him because he didn't want to get MeToo'd.

If you were on here long enough then you would know the shit daughters have done to their fathers is far worse.

Becky is also a stacy. The correct name for a wannabe stacy is Jessica.

You've spent too much time on Any Forums, I've been here since 2007 but mostly on Any Forums and Any Forums

Change the last part to him being scared of his girlfriend, not scared of being cancelled.

>Shit like that is not normal lmao
Not him but I have known several women who have done shit like this. Their brains are sociopathic by nature. Had a girl from another family claim her family was beating her. She would self harm to bruise herself. Then go to this other family and beg to stay there. Turned out when they investigated it nothing was going on and none of her stories added up. She would often contradict herself in these stories and give conflicting details. Her family themselves were mortified when this game to light.

He's not interested in anything but defending women, user.

not even girlfriend, it's his WIFE

>educate your kids poorly
>get surprised when it comes back to bite you

Yeah, woman. You are all cunts. Don't try to be reductive and shy away from consequence. We want nothing to do with you. Rot and live into your 40s, childless. Fucking rotten piece of shit person.

>Interact with women
>Get labeled a sexist
>Avoid women
>Get labeled a sexist
And women wonder why no one cares what they say.

>people

Attached: 1584608030438.jpg (250x243, 5.45K)

Why are trans people like this?

Lol I'm a male, my name is John, stop with the headcannon bullshit. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a woman or trans.

I can totally understand this guy. Used to play OW and was Plat and even then, every healer in every match was some dumbass gamer girl who just wanted to get carried while playing Mercy and holding left click. It literally became about which team could carry their useless gamergirl healer to victory.

It's time to join the 41%, user.

Do you have any original thoughts of your own or do you spam the same Any Forums approved insults over and over?

My name is John and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

he has a gf who is so jealous that she monitors his chat and bans women on sight? lol

The dude dodges females because of his crazy girlfriend, not because he thinks females underperform. He also bans all females that are just chatting in his stream.

Withh a name like John and that mindset you might as well be a woman
>Verification not required

sounded more like she was banning 2view whores trying to use him for clout and not stopping when asked.

damn, looking at screenshots of the game i cant imagine music as good as this fitting in the slightest. sounds really ahead of its time

I've never been on that forum.

I personally knew a family who has that happened to them. However in that case the kid is adopted. I knew her since she was 5. The family adopted her for 10 years, and suddenly when she grew up she wants to ruin his life for money or something. I have always that kid is an ungrateful brat so when that happened, I was not surprised. However in my casez I didn't grow to hate woman. It just causes me to think that inevitably all orphans will just betrayed the family that raised them because they were never the family's children. I will never adopt a kid after seeing what happened

Several of his former moderators have confirmed that him and his girlfriend bans any female on sight. Doesn't matter if they are a streamer or not. Doesn't matter what they say or do.

Not true, i've seen both spectrum's where someone was raised fine and somehow the sisters ended up degenerates. It's genetic. I refuse to believe it's not.

Hey, if you saw your girl getting talked up by a bunch of dudes at a bar, i'm sure you wouldn't be happy as well.

Didn't Ninja do this as well? It's the secret to success.

>avoiding women is a bad thing now

Attached: 1589233916841.jpg (500x500, 26.06K)

i don't get this, like people uses their real names online? having a female name online doesn't mean they are women

why would he do that? other than autism and/or retardation of course. I literally have no idea, genuinely asking.

My name is John and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Damn I haven't seen that copy pasta in years.

That example is not really comparable. His girlfriend is watching his stream 24/7. She would be able to instantly see if he flirts with them or if they flirt with him. But both him and his girlfriend bans and avoids anyone that's female instantly before they have even done anything.

It's beyond jealousy, it's like some straight up psychopath behavior.

His wife thinks all ethot on twitch are whores and didn't want her husband to associate with whores

there is literally only liability in it for males to interact with females. especially in the age of vague twitlongers being taken as gospel truths at face value.

>I'm a male
only incels talk like this

A good women wants her man to be happy. A good women would want to make sure her man is at his absolute best. Conclusion... His women is just not good enough.

Why wouldn't you? If you interact with them it's sexual harassment

It's this

There wasn't even a laughing sound or anything on the SNES. He had to make it sound like one.
>hang out with women
>get canceled
>don't hang out with women
>get canceled

Thanks for listening.

Educating your kids properly is also knowing when to stop their bullshits before it becomes part of their personality.
If you let your kids act like selfish cunts their entire childhood, don't be surprised when they used what they learned against you.
When you see "nice" parents, it's usually people who are so laid back they never confronted their kids about anything.

Judging from how he looks, i'm sure it's not many girls to begin with.

yes i'm here too collect the rent how did you know

This whole thread is how incels talk, terminally online faggots in here scared to even interact with women

I meant to say
>"nice" parent with shitty kids*

>friend has two sisters
>one has a developmental disease and the other is a drug addict degenerate
>says one has Down's and the other is retarded

>telling a petty white lie lie is now "gaslighting"
I hate women and leftists so much it's unreal.

Oooh, I didn't even fucking think about Jessica.
I wanted to say Karen originally but that's a completely different kind of monster.

Attached: 1381408131905.jpg (717x960, 70.38K)

It's not autism/retardation any more. You would want to be retarded to interact with women nowadays. But apparently that's not even enough. Go look up birth statistics and how many people are single. This whole feminism deal and women abusing people siding with them by default? It's had a very real effect. Men don't want to date. And who can blame them? Women are manipulative trash. They would happily see you committing suicide as a consequence of their lies to get themselves a better position in life. They're like spiders eating the heads off of men. Why would you want that? Go gay or go single. Like an unlimited money cheat code for your life. Don't waste your life chasing her dreams and desires user. Fuck. Women. Don't forget to put a period in between it the next time you think about those two words.

Trying too hard.

Reminder that in America, a woman can rape an underage boy, get pregnant, and the court will force that underage boy to pay child support.
>Hermesmann v. Seyer

That's hilarious
But Did I Ask?

You have no idea. Raising kids properly doesn't automatically mean good people. I've seen first hand in my family the hypocrisy behind a statement. I agree with what you're saying about "nice" i'm the type to prevent women from telling their kids to share things. Most of these problems come from single mother raised kids who become parents themselves. They are fathers parented by their mothers who allowed them to get away with anything.

>rig the game against you
>make complaining about it illegal
>even refusing to play is forbidden
Its truly masterful. Astounding even.

What's funny is you can tell it's a woman and she just came up with the most generic fucking name as a cover so you'd validate her opinion. Even she knows a woman's opinion is worthless. So she masks herself. But what she fails to notice is that she talks like a woman. She thinks like a women. So it's immediately apparent and no ones gonna fall for her shit. So she seethes. The sheer fact she's so disconnected with men tells you all you need to know about her frame of mind. "Uhh, John, yeah, that's a guy's name!"

Cope harder w*man. You will never be a man. You can only emulate what we are. You will never love as true, work as hard or leave as big a footprint on this earth. You will always be second place.

Damn
Americans and zoomers are so mediocre at being dipshits
Get a better language

well his wife isn't wrong

Women: Men should fuck off!!

>Men fucks off like they wanted.

Women: What the fuck! Why aren't men giving me attention!?! Misogynists! Incels!

>Multiple articles written about men ignoring women to make them social and professional pariahs.

How do men navigate this modern world?

Yeah we totally live in a patriarchy, god I hate women so much

based, you don't win in any situation you interact with a femoid.
beat her
>all the thot's simps chimp out
don't beat her
>ha ha look at the loser and his vidya gaems he can't even beat a girl
half-ass it, take your hands off the keyboard and play with your feet or something
>wow, sexist much? so disrespectful and toxic.

a guy would've made a reference or a joke that everyone on the forum could relate too. It's too sniff out people who normally wouldn't be here.

Attached: More Children.jpg (1026x1080, 273.85K)

now if only the jannies did this with every fucking eceleb thread or better yet GIVE THEM THEIR OWN FUCKING BOARD