What is it about beautiful Asian women that makes them so irresistible to us white men?

What is it about beautiful Asian women that makes them so irresistible to us white men?

Attached: CMWJ0OxVEAAVgLv.jpg (640x640, 31.95K)

asian women and white men desire each other equally I think. kinda lika white women and dogs, or white women and horses.

The nice thing about Asian women is that what you see is what you get. There are no terrible pancake tits that get hidden with white girls (Asians usually barely have any tits or nice plump ones). Also generally not crazy with good parenting unless they had a crazy ex that left them anxiety-ridden.

What if you named yourself ligma and every time anyone would be forced to call out your name they would be signing a death warrant?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Around 4' 6"
>75lbs
>Basically the build of an 11 year old child

Yep, seems to be just your type OP.

I mean she is hot as fuck but my girlfriend is 5'4" and 96 lbs. I'm flexible

white colonization, small dick syndrome

t. Chudcel
Asian women own white bois

god i love not being autistically focused on race

The seductive eyes and that they embrace feminity while celebrating your masculinity.

I LOVE ASIAN WOMEN
I AM NO LONGER RACIST DUE TO ASIAN GODDESSES

Attached: 1645993787834.jpg (1390x2048, 286.9K)

>The nice thing about Asian women is that what you see is what you get.
lol
total overuse of makeup in eastern asia

>What is it about beautiful Asian women
the fact that they are beautiful`

just as beautiful white women

cross out the beautiful and what is left is the reality that you will face once you go to eastern asia but what is not presented on the media that you can see in the west

the pictures you see on the internet (your pic rel) is very selective and does not represent the reality

also:
1) countries there are poor and people go there to basically buy a whore and tell themselves that it is about true love and only asian women know how to value them
2) these countries are exotic, yet somehow cilized, and what is exotic will alwys be somehow "interesting"
3) western men indeed are more attractive than asian men, so it more asy there to score high
4) women there are more dependend and more family oriented (for financial and culutral reasons) what makes it easier to maintain them even with low effort
5) indeed many there are small, petite and with soft facial structures
6) language barrier can also be an advantage when you dont have anything to talk about anyway

but mosty asian women are a meme pushed by loosers in the west who dont know better or can not do better

after all and on average, European women are probalby much more attractive then asian women

Euro women fuck dogs lmao
Whites are a diease upon humanity and i will happily race mix if it means my children won't be white
Cope Any Forumstard

Asian women usually look like ten years younger than their age. and white women age like white bread. so should be obvious which one to marry

They have the features most straight men ideologize like wide cheekbones, small mouths, and short noses. That and their non idealized features like their eyes and bowline make them fairly unique.

>Being this psychologically unable to mentally separate an adult women with petite measurements, and a literal child.

Spotted the pedo...

Their vaginal opening go the other way. Duh.

Attached: 1646098881564.jpg (1880x1226, 438.09K)

It's a fetish for you. You're so excited because anything that isnt white is "so exotic and rare"

excellent race bait. What are you jew or troon?