Seed or die nigger

If you are one of those fucking niggers who leeches and then does not seed for the life of his, die. Die you fucking scum, I would take niggers over your stupid, faggot, nigger ass. Look at me in the face you fucking bitch, I would destroy you in a fit of rage, upon recognizing the extent that you go, just to be a fucking faggot.

The people who designed software for torrenting, purposely didn't put a NO SEED BUTTON, yet you went through the trouble to put 1 instead of the sensible defautl, then also go to the trouble to change the metric to B/S you fucking nigger scum. Society should come to your house and hang you publically, what do you fucking gain from this. ILL SEED IT AFTER, in an era when internet is not metered, you go through so much trouble, so much complexity for your small nigger brain to change the metrics and put the possible lowest setting. How about you fucking nigger you put 0.000000000000000000000001 b/s ah? Fucking shitbag, I bet you mom likes to each shit, you are a shit. The FBI had to take the state sponsored UFO to abduct your mom (which is a cow) and then go analyze how in the hell a massibe turd like her has life. How did she reproduce to make another massive turd of shit like you, you failure, faggot, leach. You would be hanged even amongst thiefs. Do yourself a favor, get injured in fucking so much dick and then get addicted to oxycotin and then go 100 on the highway and crash catastrophically and finally die.

You could unlimit the stupid torrent that I've been downloading for 3 fucking weeks and I would'nt be happy anymore, you should die, I don't care about the torrent. I would blacklist your ip just to never touch, even through the internet a faggot like you. Do me a favor and get in the car, it will be quick my friend.

Attached: 1653356238753.jpg (848x1024, 120.13K)

Thief and selfish faggot even through the seas of illegal, torrenting. Nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE LEECHERS SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR LEECHERS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR LEECHERS, HATE. HATE. HATE.

haha sorry op, im not seeding that coomer trash for you

FUCKING NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. YOUR MOM IS A NIGGER AND YOU ARE TOO BITCH.

I've been downloading a torrent for 3 fucking weeks, that practically went to 95% completion in like 15 min, but then the only faggot who seeds went to the trouble to put 0.0000001 b/s upload speed. I would do rather terrible things to this individual

lol
lmao

Attached: file.png (684x145, 21.59K)

What's the file?
You really should hang around in better torrent-neighbours.

unmastered Wheel of fire. Precious

are you new to torrenting? this happens to everyone

This is my ratio for 2022. My upload is only 1mb/s so seeding multiple people makes it a slog, but at least I seed.
I could pad my ratio more by uploading popular torrents but I prefer to only upload the rare and older films that have few seeds as I had struggled to get it I make sure others can get it.

Questions;
>What do you consider a good ratio?
>What is your ratio?

Attached: 044.png (658x597, 82.16K)

I got 20mbit upload but nothing to upload. Such is life.

200GB upload
730GB download
Qbitorrent 2022 stats, not sure about deluge or the last year.

how do i seed behind nat?

dumb fucks

Attached: 1628965400772.jpg (500x532, 78.5K)

I seed everything I've downloaded 24/7 forever (I don't use public trackers though, and you sound too low IQ to ever get beyond them.)

you can still seed without forwarding a port but iirc. you should only be able to seed to people who have port forwarding enabled themselves, so you can communicate with a fraction of all peers and this obviously impacts your download speed and seed capabilities. don't know if bittorrent supports port port hole punching by know but you can always use a vpn with port forwarding support afaik.

A Mixture of public and private torrents as i'm currently transitioning towards the private scene. Currently downloading large freeleech torrents to have a solid foundation to boost my ratio.

Attached: Screenshot_20220616_085821.png (1919x855, 221.14K)

No honor amongst thieves.

Attached: 1641598226948.jpg (1200x1200, 665.07K)

Default ratio on qbittorrent is 1

I never seed and don't plan to. Live with that nigger

I used to bother seeding, but I download niche shit from public trackers like
>obscure math textbooks
>20 year old korean variety show
So I don't get a good ratio no matter how long I seed and at some point I just gave up