Why does Any Forums shill linux for free?

List of lies told by linux users include
>muh security (you don't have much in your bank account, you don't need it)
>muh privacy (you should stop hiding and come out of the closet)
>muh stability (go fix your life for stability, instead of your OS)
>muh customisation (you should get money so you can customize things in real life, like your appearance)
>muh free (if your time is worthless)
>muh cool factor (grow up)
>muh typing is faster than using a mouse (for loonix, since loonix users have no taste to design a good GUI, also linux can't do shit so yeah, why need a mouse)
>muh GIMP (ok bro, write Gimp on your resume and get dat chedda)
>muh freedom (you have less of it by restricting your choices in hardware, software, peripherals, and the rest of it just to please Stallman)

Please go on and tell us how linux is "great" and how macOS "sucks"". I hope you linux shills type this response in a terminal-based web browser and have no less than 500mb RAM used on your 32 GB RAM thinkbad, otherwise you're a "noob" and should just install "oobuntoo". Who the fuck names their business-backed OS some shitty oogabooga mudhut dindu word nobody even knows how to pronounce. Oh right, those linux people have no taste, nor any sense. Every linux project undertaken fails, gets rebuked by same linux populace, or provides no actual advantage over macOS. Just capitulate already. Your shitty OS is literally a knock off of real UNIX aka macOS. Literally a parasite, that clings on the popularity of macOS because it has no personality, like the users of loonix.

Attached: 1633198888288.gif (500x375, 2.44M)

I long ago figured out they're bots. It's why any time you talk to them, they just start being hostile - exactly like a shit-tier chatbot.

This. More succinctly, "freetards aren't people".

MacOS has no games

Clean it up Jay

It's impossible to shill linux, as linux doesn't cost money.
What you're referring to are linux advocates, or as i've taken to calling them, gnu plus advocates.

>muh free (if your time is worthless)
So u should use linux coz ur time is worthless

>they do it
>FOR FREE

>Your shitty OS is literally a knock off of real UNIX aka macOS. Literally a parasite, that clings on the popularity of macOS because it has no personality, like the users of loonix.
MacOS is a knock off of real Unix. It doesn't share any of the same code or developers, they just paid enough money to get to use the all capital letter format of the name. Not Unix, only UNIX®. It literally clings on the popularity of Unix. Also Linux is in like 99.9999999999999% of the world's electronics so MacOS fails the popularity contest.

You get it for free, you advertise it for free. It's fair trade

why the fuck are you bumping this bait thread you NIGGER

Bunkerchan is going it again.

*doing

I bump all bait threads

sneed

Pedophiles are not human. Giving a pedophile's "opinion" the time of day is like discussing geopolitics with a cat.

>Clean it up Jay
Jay created this thread.

>MacOS has no games
MacOS isn't even a real OS.

nice pasta

>macOS
:/ if you were a Windows fag I'd understand.
that's for legit faggets who suck D

>Notice the poor understanding of basic English grammatical conventions and spelling
>Notice the run on sentences
>Realize that you are posting in a bot thread
>Do a 360 and walk away