Do any of you guys remember this dumbass?

Do any of you guys remember this dumbass?

Apparently, he's still alive, even after years of downing entire bottles of Everclear and eating cactus with hot sauce to cover up the blood of needles stabbing him in the mouth.
youtube.com/watch?v=5kL0_aOMqzk

Attached: download.jpg (900x900, 59.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcFqvCEPvAU
youtube.com/watch?v=yq6Kitdio9Q
youtube.com/channel/UCxNAUBQq3xp_qHWh5A4kIMA/videos
youtube.com/shorts/aP2WdhZWlCA?feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shoenice?

Yeaaaaaaah. He's still around, apparently.

Fucker ate the spines? lol

fuck yeah i can't believe he ain't dead or milking a health condition, he just keeps givnr

hello everybody shoenice again Welllll basically im going to rape my mouth with a moist diaper impregnated with bobcat's piss and then chug down car oil. thanwyka

youtube.com/watch?v=vcFqvCEPvAU

He did, this is from his archives.

What do you guys think is wrong with him, mentally? He talks super fucking weird.

great as always nice to see that he still alive being the shoe in the door that he is of an asshole

Prime liveleak.

Attached: 766754764756.png (1096x546, 465.45K)

I honestly have no idea, but I've met guys like him over the years. just crazy bastards who would do, eat or drink whatever just for the laughs. barely batting an eye if they break a bone or something and never really care about the consequences. a rare caveman like type of breed.

Attached: 1645066440767.jpg (1024x1024, 63.3K)

Not gonna watch the video but what’s he been up to?

Attached: 1645205812038.webm (576x720, 1.03M)

Abused his wife and kids, got divorced, now rants on YouTube streams sometimes super drunk on various types of alcohol. Gets racist against Indians in chats when they make history videos on him.

He looks a bit downie. Why are his eyes so far apart? Lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=yq6Kitdio9Q
Has no shame, he even eats condoms and sticks of glue.

This is unironically like a shame fetish thing.

not sure if anyone cares but he's also pretty notoriously on the "downlow" and hooks up with guys to suck dick or trade blowjobs. Unsure if he goes further.
I'm not smart enough to get into his specific psychology but i can say that its a far more common thing than most realize.

Is he? I've just heard his funny as fuck racist rants. You can catch them sometimes late at night on his channel when he gets super drunk and upset. He just rages about his 'bitch ex wife' and how much he fucking hates her.

He always deletes them after though.

I sometimes spot people larping as his ex and he just verbally attacks them.

I seen a video where he said he was homeless.
He’s the kind of guy I wouldn’t be surprised if he made a ton of money out the blue either .. oh really? I didn’t know he did that lol

Is that true? Damn

Here, this is one of the times this idiot was drunk commenting. lmao

Attached: 65354635646354.png (1173x599, 68.46K)

Lol he's always desperate to stay relevant, he starts beef with every youtuber he can, spams his bullshit copypasta messages everywhere and is always in random YouTube live chats. The guy is kinda funny but he just pisses me off.

He's a crackhead. His brain is mangled from a lifetime of drug addictions.

Reminds me a bit of Chris-Chan. ngl

Yea I actually just now discovered him, didn't even know he had this much relevance, he is the definition of someone who can't let go of their frat years

Oh, fuck. Yeah, that explains a lot.

He used to be really popular on YouTube ages ago, but just fell off because he never changed format.

He stopped chugging bottles of spirits and now his videos are gay. Also he has some medical condition (retardation) which makes it so he almost never blinks, it adds to his autistic aura.

youtube.com/channel/UCxNAUBQq3xp_qHWh5A4kIMA/videos
Oh shit, apparently some guy has a 'hater club' for him.

No he definitely still chugs. You can catch him on streams doing it sometimes. He literally has zero self-control.

I haven't watched his streams, only his youtube videos where he does retarded shit. Any VODS of his alcoholistic rampages?

Nah, the last one I saw where he was drunk-crying he deleted pretty fast. I'd say it was because he was being racist against the AJ guy that made an expose video against him.

What a fucking a legend.
Not like little pussy boy Trump who eats a Big Mac, overfills his diaper and then cries about it.

Attached: 1rfbnbjjob471.jpg (600x600, 60.95K)

I like Ajay, he makes good videos

Based alcohol induced racism pilled

WTF I love shoenice now

Trump is God

Bro fuck off, we're laughing at Shoenice not going on about Drumpf. Not everything has to be political.

youtube.com/shorts/aP2WdhZWlCA?feature=share
Here's a short clip where he apparently admits to fucking his daughter. lmao

I mean I don't blame him. If someone makes a less-than-flattering video about you while shilling for scam knives at the start of their video, I'd do the same.

Trump's retardation is not political. Trump is a faggot with autism who got in to a years long Twitter fight with a fat lesbian because he could not pay her enough money to fuck him.
That is not politics. That is reality.
So maybe don't be a triggered little Trump fuck faggot.

Attached: 1606943681270.jpg (828x768, 53.37K)

yep. he is relatively well known, at least by that "circle", at the adult book stores in his area. you really woudln't heard it unless you were involved in that

I don't vote, retard. If we start talking about Trump everyone is going to make this thread exceedingly political.

I want to talk about Shoenice, not Trump.

you are a faggot

What do they give him for BJs? Lmao

Another guy said he was a crackhead, is he a crackwhore?

remember when kyle killed this kike?

Attached: 1636473737830.png (1538x1155, 1.41M)

Yes, too bad Kyle also turned out to be a faggot. Loved the defense of 2A rights, hate the kid.

Daddy Trump

well being on the downlow isn't the same as sucking dick for money.
>is he a crackwhore?
ive never heard that but i mean, its not like im an expert. I just know the one particular thing.