Hello, sorry for my poor English. I am making you aware of my cousin who is serving in the Ukrainian Military...

Hello, sorry for my poor English. I am making you aware of my cousin who is serving in the Ukrainian Military. Her name is Ksenia Vladyslava and she studies at the Lviv National Academy of Arts. She is 21. Her life has been turned upside by the Russian military agression in Ukraine, she was a grade A, shy student, with a great sense of humor. Now, she is fighting a war for her homeland. I have not been in contact with her ever since the war started, I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I can do one thing however, which is share her photo and this message so one good soul will pass my message on to her, please, find her someone, me and my mother are terrified.

I love you Ksenia, I hope you're safe

Attached: Ksenia-Vladyslava-332022.jpg (857x1250, 435.04K)

This isn't recess, so fuck of with your make believe shit and post cock pictures like everyone else

Attached: 1645022325694.jpg (1080x1080, 138.14K)

i matched with a ksenia once. total bitch she didnt like me back

First reply, immediately asking to see cocks. Guess OP isn't the only fag in this thread.

Why is her bed covered with perverted graffiti?

post her tits

B/ not your spam brain wash billboard

Attached: IMG_1205.jpg (286x400, 51.32K)

She's busy sucking my cock

Oh shit, that's your cousin? Bad news for you brother, her company was captured (they surrendered) to Russians last week and, well I don't know if you are going to want to hear this, but they aren't exactly following the Geneva convention with her as a POW. I don't want to get into too many of the details, but she's basically being used as a fleshlight for several dozen guys a day and is looking pretty rough.

The good news is that she is still alive though, so you have something to be hopeful for!

good for her I wish I joined the marines when I was 18.

Google "Kasia fucks"

Christ you're all children

everything in there is in the photo is in english

you may be surprised to hear op is trolling with a picture of a Polish nude model from 20 years ago

kek

The good news is that Russians have such small cocks she'll still be a virgin when they're done with her.

ITT: summer has come in march this year

You new here?

Attached: 60349A69-0DFB-4D77-BA28-2A218349752A.jpg (1024x946, 78.69K)

(You)

quality post, OP. Tip of the hat to you.

Attached: 1646309909036.jpg (1000x1278, 213.51K)

it's always summer