Thank you systemd for not being able to even get to the part where you stop the rest of the system

Thank you systemd for not being able to even get to the part where you stop the rest of the system

Attached: lol.png (1156x1213, 2.18M)

literally a one line config setting, not systemd's fault you don't know how to change it

still not systemd's fault that your distro packages broken services

Why is is so fragile bros?

>complains about systemd defaults
>literally unmodified system.conf
many such cases

its fragile and retarded and poettering is a colossal faggot who has never understood any of the stuff he has tried to do

>it's fragile
>did exactly what you asked it to do
user it's you who doesn't understand any of the stuff you're trying to do

>broken service

This piece of shit is giving me so much trouble too. I have a NAS mounted over Wireguard, so my laptop can access it while I’m travelling, but systems shuts down networking before it shuts down NFS mounts, so it gets stuck failing to shut down if I don’t sudo systemctl stop nas.mount before I actually shut down.

>kills the schizo
>kills the graybeard
>kills the GNU
>runs the stop job
unfathomably based pottering, screwing over both the people who don't want to use his software and the people who do

Attached: pottering.jpg (1024x678, 90.33K)

Not a systemd fan, but its quite trivial to add the dependency on wireguard to the NAS service config, which will get systemd to halt them in the proper order.

SysVInit doesn't have this problem.

I’m using NixOS.

if you press c+a+d several times in a row, it will forcefully shutdown

Attached: IMG_20220130_225841.jpg (3840x2160, 1.22M)

>systemd-shutdown[1]: Waiting for process: systemd
>A stop job is running

Attached: 1654159692919.jpg (640x624, 25.71K)

it did shutdown in a few seconds after i took this pic
if you want to forcefully shutdown), just alt+sysrq+o (or alt+sysrq+{reisuo} if you want to give your system a chance)

fileSystems."/your/nfs/share".options = [ "x-systemd.after=wireguard-tunnelname.service" ];

SystemD is the definition of "embrace, extend and extinguish".

Soon it will get """sponsoring""" by Microsoft and then you know what will happen..

No other init has this problem and all of you are really going to suck Poettering dick and pretend it’s not an issue with systemd?

Fucking get a team to analyze the systemd code.
I'm tired of this endless speculation.
Autists will audit the code my ass.

Im not sure if its that easy. Can you really know what type of bugs a software will produce just by looking at its lines of code? Its possible but its pretty hard to do, especially for complicated bugs in a codebase that has a total of 1 million lines. The NSA probably has access to god knows how many counter-intuitive bugs that look like perfectly secure code at first glance, it would be near impossible to notice it in the sea of code