What do you think about this guy?

What do you think about this guy?

Attached: image_5770502_llcrop.jpg (1080x881, 357.45K)

>another jap autismo getting popular

Didn't watch it, faggot. Explain what the job was.

To any newfriends in this thread: please note that you can type "sage" in the options field to avoid bumping the thread

>jap
looks gook desu

I have typed it in the options field.
What other options are there?

Is this the new TechLead?

meanwhile whitefaggots are working at mcdicks

Love this country, seriously

since4pass is the only other I know of

nice, I hope to get 1/4 of that

Attached: google.jpg (470x442, 31.94K)

>meanwhile whitefaggots are working at mcdicks
this was the case maybe in the 60s, nowadays not so much

Attached: 1642020484881.png (1200x900, 1.83M)

that's only L4, L3 is new grad

Im racist so I think (know) every ugly asian living in the west is a computer wiz.
Their channels work and get popular because most people think like me, the quality of the content doesnt really matter because you instantly think they know what they're talking about.
>Handsome asian with computer -> photographer, LA influencer manager
>Ugly asian with computer -> software genius, regularly rejects F500 job offers.
>Handsome asian without computer -> instagram personality, youtuber
>Ugly asian without computer -> N/A but probably line cook at some chinese restaurant even though he's korean

>mcdicks
I'm not working at all. I trade stocks. Once you pay off your house, living in the midwest costs peanuts.

I hate this country and I will not give up 75% of my useful life to be useful to someone else and nothing else. No matter how much they pay me. This nation, and the people at the top who profit from the value I generate while insisting I stand up straight and wear their uniform, are not worth my life. It is better to end it than live for them. You will never be like them either, work as hard as you want. It's not happening. Megacorps own you, or you simply don't work for them. EVERY SINGLE FACET of modern western life is designed to encourage you to either go into debt, or own nothing, either way they want you to be stuck making massive payments that they can drive up every year. Why? So you don't get a choice once you realize what's happened. A long time ago, such an arrangement would be called light indentured servitude. This is the first generation of many decades of peasantry.

The lucky and clever can NEET it up but after us everyone suffers. They won't let it keep happening, or they will purge the peasants who aren't serving any lords.

Attached: 1610373041659076.png (685x513, 628.17K)

>purge
yeah they will. the government will bar you from trading options or day trading if you have less than 1 mil in your account to protect you from risk right as they can get a handle on crypto and make it conform to the same regulations. good luck lmfao. you won't even have a gun to kill yourself by the time that happens.

Isn't that the chigga that said women shouldn't code and got fired from his job for it?

Attached: ukraines-closed.jpg (843x911, 99.95K)

Same as all the other grifters selling a course, marketing with clickbait thumbnails and titles.

most often they are NEET

$360K """total compensation"""
not actual money
honestly, it's not worth the amount of literal cock suckiing you'll need to do

fucking who?
actually I don't care
If you want to have sex with him, just go proposition him you massive faggot

>He has less than 1mil in his account
Ngmi

gl user
Just finished my L4 loop myself. I rolled low on interviewer RNG (really low), I fully assume I failed.
375 LC solved, but it doesn’t matter if you don’t have the most important stat irl — luck