ITT: SECRET LARP THREAD ETC

ITT: SECRET LARP THREAD ETC

Attached: sec1537862577056s.jpg (250x250, 8.23K)

I'm not a nigger (yet)

do u plan to be?

No, but I started stealing, so it's a matter of time

I'd love to have some sexy fun with my gf's nieces

I only come to Any Forums when I'm having a depressive episode. It gets me more depressed and because every time I come here there's at least one user asking about suicide advice. Then I ask myself why I haven't killed myself yet either.

They like their attention,

I invaded Ukraine without a real plan because I resent everyone for being born small.

Yeah, I don't like the attention, which is why I don't make threads about it. I just long for the day that I stop waking up.

Had oral sex with a 9yo girl when I was 16

Wrote a love letter to a friend on valentine's day and she broke up with her boyfriend because of it. She read the letter out-loud to her boyfriend over the phone and told him that she didn't love her as much. Just a little trolling.

he didn't love her*

Friend nearly got raped on a night out one time, she managed to escape from a gang but I jerk off about if she didn't get away all the time.

My 14 year old niece has a girlfriend. They are both really cute and hot for their age. I've seen them kiss many times. Once I interrupted them making out when I went downstairs to grab a cable out of my sisters husbands office. They stopped when they saw me but didn't move off each other or act like they weren't going to go back at it as soon as I was gone. They were in the corner of the adjoining door jam and were almost grinding on each other. My niece was leaning against the wall and her girlfriend was leaning against her.

I've jerked off wondering what else they've done. I'm imagining they've fingered each other, went down on each other, showered together and have had sex while sleeping together.

Attached: 350350990.gif (350x350, 990.82K)

While doing night shifts at work I used to jerk off and cum into milk bottles in the fridge. Later enjoyed all females drinking their coffee.

I know where cotton-eye Joe came from and where he went

If you have tattoos I automatically think less of you

I am from another universe, I picked up this strange, (what I now know is earth tech') thingamajib, whilst in my original planet called garbadidonk. The scientist of earth never caught wind of this.

It has been decades since, and I am trying to find a way home to garbadidunk.

Wife locks my Little dick in chastity. Haven’t ducked her in months. She makes fun of my dick all the time.

I either killed or severely maimed a guy ~6 years ago. Faced no consequences at all and never heard what happened despite police being involved

A few years ago on a trip to the Philippines with a few of my friends we all went to one of the massage parlors they had.
The girl ibhad that was going ti massage me asked if I wanted a younger girl and I said yeah thinking it would be like an 18-19 year old chick and nope....in walks a 10 year old girl to give me my massage.

handjob was included

Seven years agoI murdered a 16 years old girl while on vacation in a foreign country.
Nothing sexual, though the pretext for luring her was sexual

Handjob? That's weak user, I'd have at least sprayed her face and/or eaten her cunny (undoubtedly piss and sweat tasting)