Boys, this is a safe space.Now, tell me - is she really worth it?

Boys, this is a safe space.Now, tell me - is she really worth it?

Attached: DAAA18BB-3008-4CB0-8646-DED5517EF07C.jpg (464x404, 77.99K)

who?

Yes.

Attached: 65E5914F-46EF-4A34-8C9B-175378776BA4.jpg (400x272, 20.06K)

no hitler probably wouldn't try invading russia again if he could do it again

Just look at this way user, there’s a universe where Germany won and we’re living under his glorious reich. It’s just that we’re not in that universe…

Attached: 01D07A30-96BA-4DD0-9271-EE4204620F90.jpg (539x1024, 126.04K)

I am talking about your gfs you niggers

what gf?

The one that I guess you never had..

Attached: 77659A1C-950A-423F-B7C2-AB3C2E1C54D4.jpg (633x1024, 82.33K)

?

No. But I don't like her because she has value, I like her because I like her

lol cope

shouldve thought of that before literally posting hitler lol

i dont have a gf i just have fun wherever and a few loves of my life that are sweet to me.. i would say any one of them are worth it, otherwise i wouldn't waste my time

If Hitler didn't pull back against Britain, he literally would have won the war.
I dream of a world where that was the case.

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.png (325x325, 136.09K)

You dumb fucking cunt, I am talking about tour girl.That you have at the moment.Is she worth it.On second thought, I am asking about your girl/partner.Real or not real.Is she/he/pederast worth it?Is the time spent with your “so” justified?What will you get in the long run?People get married and then tend to start hating each other, but never divorce, because of their social status.They fuck whores amd manwhores “behind each other's backs” , and the other one pretends they don’t know what they’re doing.
I have a existential question towards everyone here.What do we benefit from living and obeying this society?

Attached: 7DF3A86D-B6ED-4B4D-9772-2A1376EDF968.jpg (547x547, 49.24K)

I never had a girlfriend and never will.
Some people are just natural born losers.

user can you please speak english. this is an english website.

What do you not understand you anglosaxonic nigger?

Worth it for how long
Don’t you think one day the inevitable will come and a dramatic break-up will follow up.Why bother?
>Do you want to have a family one day?
>if yes, why are you dealing with multiple whores atm?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 223.88K)

dude just kill yourself

Germans are not the smartest out there.The society globally is not smart.In fact we all act like animals still tbh.Wolfenstein shows a good picture what would it be if we lived under the Reich’s regime.Lots of minorities and disabled would be killed, sure, but in the end , we would all be still dumb as fuck and inbred nonetheless

This.
Is exactly what I am talking about.What do we GAIN from voluntarily participating in this society, where on the outside we try to live in some democracy and try to be tolerable towards each other, and live in unison, but we definitely feel the urge to create shit forum sites like ShitChan, where we tend to think we express our honest opinion about the world around us?Yall know that the CIA is watching you , even here.Edward Snowden showed how its done.Do you consider that evolving?

N

user please you have to wake up

NNNOOOOOOOOOooooooOooOoooOoooOOOOOO!

Good. Then the CIA should be afraid. Because this...this is absolute chaos. We spend entire threads bitching and calling each other faggots, and come close to some sort of discourse and consensus (in certain threads), then it 404's and if it's made again, it's back to square one and formation of a new, different consensus. It absolutely baffles data entry glowniggers. They can't pin it down. They can listen all they like. All they'll hear is static.

the cat isn't real user you have to wake up!

Attached: swag-cat-nae-nae-cat.gif (498x491, 1.46M)

This is for you, my friend.

Attached: FA3FA8B2-9CF8-4FA6-9D85-9AE49B07FB7B.jpg (640x480, 110.66K)

I AM WOKE AF NIGGER