Prove you're an oldfag

Prove you're an oldfag.

Attached: 1645699903491.jpg (540x807, 93.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off laura

cracky chan is still the true queen

Attached: 427041935.jpg (403x396, 39.64K)

Attached: 1445971793944.jpg (500x526, 47.32K)

based
this version of Any Forums doesn’t deserve cracky

true. but this version of Any Forums doesnt deserve DESU spamming or cock mongeler let alone cracky

Been here since 2012 and I'm still a newfag, anyone after that is just a regular faggot.

Remember when moot disabled all text on Any Forums?

Pepperidge farm remembers

i remember when roodypoo was filtered as roodypoo

true, they don’t even deserve PUDI

Mexican moot, Teh Rei

Remember the pedo bots linking to a clone board made by one lonely pedo faggot that spammed every single thread like a fucking plague?
It was the first time this place ever got bot spam. Figures it would be pedo shit from a salty faggot who got mad he was banned for spamming his nasty shit.

Remember when this place was getting so much traffic that you couldn't even post at times because you'd get hit with "flood detection" bullshit?

Remember NIggers and Biscuits?

I am new here

Attached: sandra.jpg (402x604, 36.79K)

I do remember Any Forums being a lot faster, threads wouldn't last as long as they do now.

I shall sing you the song of my fathers.

Attached: tumblr_lr0idkVOyJ1r1hnb3o1_400.jpg (400x550, 49.35K)

Used to be a time you refreshed the catalog and 99% of the threads were gone because new ones were being created and posted in

Who? Was she a model?

I remember a time pre-captcha. I used to troll people by posting the John picture and just "v" as if I forgot to copypaste. It'd rustle peoples' jimmies. Captchas first appeared during summer 2010 when the whole Jessi Slaughter shit went down.

There used to be threads like the attached picture where you could draw whatever fits the shape. Those were fun.

Chicks used to post their tits with timestamp a lot more than they do nowadays. I remember trolling another forum once by pretending I was a girl, and someone asked "prove it' and so I just hopped onto here and found a chick with a timestamp that was relative to when I hopped on. Dude believed me

Attached: thread.jpg (394x360, 7.79K)

Does anyone have any pictures of her now?

Attached: Amanda Todd.jpg (220x293, 7.47K)

It's Pikachu.

Remember scrimmy dimmy?

I still don't know how to triforce :(

What's a triforce?

I participated in the Habbo Hotel raids.
Pools closed due to AIDS

commitment

don't do it niggers, the feds are watching this to blend in

Hey scotty u seen war machine?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/Any Forums-ascii-triforce-fails