Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's pink, puckered asshole?

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's pink, puckered asshole?

Attached: shit.jpg (381x410, 118.92K)

only a logless shill wouldn't.

This. We're looking at you, E.

log faggot is so lonely, he's trying whatever he can to get someone to interact with him
how pathetic
now just laugh at him and leave, that will really upset him, lol!
>just keep posting the same reply, this will really grind his gears!

And yet... here you are.

must be fun having no one in your life and 99% of those who interact with you online call you a loser lol.
When are you going to reach the point that everyone else already has - that this meme is pathetic, there's nothing funny about it.

this pic explains it all.

Attached: 1618837221149.png (920x800, 142.13K)

To tell a logposter that Andy threads "aren't funny" incorrectly assumes that logposting is supposed to be some sort of juvenile joke. From the get-go, however, that assumption is wrong. Let me explain.

For starters, it cannot be overstated enough that Andy's logs are NOT a fucking joke. You think Andy dropping his tight faggoty Hot Topic pants only to reveal his rotund, sweating asscheeks after a long day of performing his shitty music and binging nothing but Taco Bell while on tour for the last 3 weeks is a joke? You think it's supposed to be funny when Andy's stomach rumbles forebodingly before a massive fucking pre-shit fart ERUPTS out of his tight, puckering emo Black Veil Butthole, signaling the impending and inevitable destruction of some loyal fan's poor, tender throte??? Is it but a sick joke to you when Andy's anus finally starts crowning against the biggest and stinkiest creamy, steamy, dreamy log of shit you'd ever be blessed to see? Yeah, didn't think so.

Additionally, there's also an obvious disparity in the maturity levels of your typical logposter versus any given logless shill. Scientific studies have shown that logposters, on average, attend very prestigious universities, giving them an easier time at finding better jobs and making friends, leading to an overall more leisurely and satisfying life. Oh, and they also have an average IQ of one hundred sixty-sixx. How's that for mature?

So, to conclude, I think it's rather disingenuous to enter a log thread with the intent of pointing out the lack of "hilarity" therein. 'cause, let's be honest here, even if logposting were some sort of abstract, higher-minded joke only for the most mature, intellectual members of society to understand, you simply wouldn't get it.

Meds. NOW.

I would.

KEK, me too!

Based. Keep it slidding, my dude.

Dubs logged, throte clogged.

IT'S SLIDDING, BABY!

My name is Eustace "Pantwetter" Bagge and I say logs are YUCKY AND NOT APPETIZING AT ALL! You and your army of all one guy need to take your meds and that's a FACT, not a projection!

does animaterr fag ever take a break?

Sniff cunny? Yes I would.

Attached: 1646303947972m.jpg (724x1024, 68.44K)

Frick off, E.
Sure, I have to eat, shit, shower, sleep, etc. like anyone else. But as much as is humanly possible, I must remain vigilant, lest logless shills overtake this board.

HOLY based

Attached: 1609513970558.jpg (1080x1776, 125.99K)

Attached: 1640923816755.jpg (733x817, 206.54K)

I’m starting my day the Andy way!!

Attached: 72092882-CE59-45ED-A615-AF881F6B6D47.jpg (600x741, 245K)

Good on you, buddy! Clog that fuckin' throte!

CLOGGED

Attached: 7E493AE8-417E-47EE-A049-55E0E3B337F6.jpg (1359x852, 225.19K)

sixxes logged
dubs logged