I am breaking up with my girlfriend because she had an abortion

I am breaking up with my girlfriend because she had an abortion.

It was both our decision but how can I be with a woman who killed my child?

Attached: 1638894056104.jpg (640x480, 31.44K)

i mean ok but you know its not her fault because you made the baby too and it was also your decision

so in reality how can you live with yourself? the man that killed your own child?

OP you can't break up with yourself, I can hardly look at myself in the mirror but I cannot look at her face. I just see killing our baby, i could get a new girl

She knew you weren't man enough to raise a baby.

>OP you can't break up with yourself, I can hardly look at myself in the mirror but I cannot look at her face. I just see killing our baby, i could get a new girl
that is actually understandable

>She knew you weren't man enough to raise a baby.
does not justify murder

dude get over it your "child" didn't even exist.. it was hardly even a bundle of cells- just a waste of matter

good for you for breaking up, clearly both of you have some issues with each other long term if you realized you can't raise a child but are having unprotected sex

basically you would've ruined that kids life had it been born- so feel free to break up with her but move on and drop the pity party bullshit

Then send it out for adoption and maybe it could find a great life with some rich family that wasn't blessed with children of their own, but it can't be worse than being raised by OP or getting murdered.

is this an advertisement for condoms

dude the "child" didn't even exist it was probably barely a fetus..

cope hard dude i hope you cry tonight thinking about all the "murders"

>i could get a new girl
As long as you make it known that you are a baby murderer who murdered your own baby early in the relationship.

Dude, your next reply doesn't even exist yet, so why not kill yourself?

No, it's an advertisement for mandatory sterilization of idiots

It was just cum faggot

Please don't make another one, I bet you people aren't even white

it exists now

>dude get over it your "child" didn't even exist.. it was hardly even a bundle of cells- just a waste of matter

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 2.02.34 AM.png (1356x930, 1.5M)

my replies exist more than OPs "child" HAHAHAHAHA

and they will continue to.. UNLIKE OPS "CHILD" HAHAHAHA

I want to fuck her, and make her my cumslut

useful idiots?

Yes that is also exactly what happens if you don't murder a person in the womb, they have time to actually exist.

That pussy is haunted now anyways.

Attached: 1646246011373.jpg (700x702, 72.19K)

She looks fuckin 15 too. Probably better for the both of ya.

tell her its your turn to abort. the relationship.

being pro life is so cringe lmao you could never raise a child lets be honest

That is a late term abortion. No one does those unless the baby is already dead.

dude i bet if i knocked up your girlfriend she would keep the baby

adoption is better than murder

exactly but dont try and reason with them user- they're emotional right now

you keep using the word "murder" but thats not what abortion is- abortion is a medical procedure but you wouldn't know lol

fag

Nothing useful about people who can't handle personal responsibility without rage quitting their relationships

What's this girl called again?

Your mom should have had an abortion.

Yes and your opinions will get a chance to 404 unlike the opinions of the baby you murdered.

>they're emotional right now
-they LIVE in the now.

Benedict Cumberbatch?

Yeah. Better to be an edgy faggot in denial.

OP you are such a useless faggot and literally can hardly call yourself a man- not only are you not responsible enough to raise a child, you're not even man enough to support your girlfriend through a situation you are more than 50% responsible for causing

you blame her and call her a murderer and paint her in your mind as a terrible person but YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME and when your girlfriend had to get that abortion which is an extremely invasive procedure that YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE and once again YOU CAUSED ON YOUR OWN

you decide to fuck off to Any Forums to shit on her.. you are literally the lowest form of life on earth

Dude I bet you are sterile and impotent because your ballsack is haunted by the babies you murdered.