Fuck you HR roasites and academia trannies

Fuck you HR roasites and academia trannies.
I have tons of experience in full stack frameworks and NoSQL database experience but nooooo the heckin degreerino isnt there!!! So I dont get the fucking job. Such stupid bullshit. The LAST thing they check on any resume is your fucking education. Why care about it if I am qualified and passed the final interview rounds?

Attached: YCkFsA4TQOiU.png (600x600, 181.56K)

If you're that good, build something people will consider good enough to buy or that attracts enough traffic that an ad based revenue becomes viable.

what was that waifu creation site again?

If you fuck up the hiring manager will look really bad giving you a chance despite no degree, nobody ever got fired for following orders.

In entry-mid career jobs they usually don't look at education if instead you have experience/certs/portfolio, but for any senior job education is almost always a requirement and if you have tons of experience in the field you should know that.
If it's not senior role then HR probably just didn't like you and made education as an excuse

>No degree
>Can't get a job
Lol, he fell for the "don't need a degree meme"

Cope more, there's more to computer science than you'll be able to spontaneously teach yourself on YouTube. Computer science does not equal being good at programming.

People like Elon musk only shill that degrees aren't required because they want cheaper workers for the shitty jobs.

It's about signalling
The only things that matter are your degree (esp if from a top school) and experience
Everything else is fluff unless you hit exactly what they want

Why are you allowing HR roasties no older than you to dictate your life? Poison the whole department. You pussy. You deserve to be bullied for being a pussy.

Picrew?

Bitch there are pajeets right now being paid 40k a year. They don't have an American IBM degree neither.

nakadashi

>"I dabbled aroound with other people's code off Github for years, while jerking off to cartoons drawn by strange Japanese men, but it's not enough, wah wah wah!"

Incel got filtered by the incel filter. Working as intended. Have fun still being poor.

PS - HR doesn't make hiring/firing decisions, the person who interviewed you, and their boss, did.

edjpax38cmg66vvgcmg68ubcc5u6a

Do you have a portfolio to present your work to the hiring manager? That's what I was thinking of doing. i don't have a degree either.

Attached: 1397834658802.jpg (250x267, 9.36K)

HR does not make hiring/firing decisions. They just run background checks.
My department is hiring right now. They will interview with the manager, then his top picks will be discussed with his boss. While they're doing that, HR runs background checks. The manager will call references if he feels it's necessary.
I don't know of any company ever that had HR making hiring decisions - at most they'll review applications to weed out the obvious trash, forward them to the hiring manager, and run background checks on the fina candidates.
You autists keep failing...and keep blaming the wrong people, lol.
HR usually has procedural oversight in the aqpplication process, and vetting candidates. The person who interviews you made the decision not hire your worthless, no-degree autistic ass.

Yeah, and there's indians who cheated their way though university on 200k in silicon valley right now.

What's your point? A degree always improves your job prospects. Just don't do a degree in a bullshit field and you'll be fine.

user I have the education and nobody will give me an interview because I have no experience. These people aren't right in the head. I get hired at places where they want me to do something unrelated and then try to sweet talk me into doing tech stuff for peanuts, I refuse because I've done it many times before and thing comes of it other than employers demanding things outside of their contract. I've got friends with FELONIES, and prior arrests who get jobs in tech, my criminal record is completely clean and I can't even get a job interview for my relevant field.

A BA these days is just a moron filter, ike a HS diploma was back in the day. With a degree, you know this person can accomplish the bare minimum, and hopefuly won't have to do any on the job training. A NEET showing up with no degree and a bunch of fake clains on their CV and dummy certs is a liability, no matter how you look at it, because chances are, they're going to be severely socially awkward, will need training for basic things like washing daily and not peeing all over the floor in the bathroom, and will never reach productivity goals, even if they do have any legit skills.
They want someone who can plunk down in a seat and understand basic directives and get something done, not "Ah, christ, he's hiding in the supply closet crying again because the female admin talked to him."

I guarantee the OP of this thread got passed on, because he came across as a complete fucking sperg in the interview. But he'll keep blaming HR, anyway.

>user I have the education and nobody will give me an interview because I have no experience.
Then you're applying for the wrong job, or applying to ads online, which companies only post because they have to. If you're getting turned down consistently, then you should probably sign up with temp/contract agencies, like most big employers use right now. I know for a fact most big companies will only place entry level from agencies, because they do all the vetting and interviewing for them, and drop a useless turd instantly and have a new ass in the seat by the next morning.
If you fell for the "send in application and CV cold off internet listing", you're about 15 years out of date. You have to be a rockstar with hsexy internship experience and such to walk in cold and get anything above entry level.

>HR does not make hiring/firing decisions. They just run background checks.

Yeah I better contact my teachers to serve as a reference. Thankfully, I'm on good terms with them. Anything else I should do to help recruiters get a better idea of who I am?

get a haircut next time

HRs can and often do turn around people they simply didn't like. Half of the industry doesn't have related degree or any degree at all. This is reality, it doesn't matter how many schizoposts you will make.
But I don't know, maybe in US you have your own retarded rules as always. Make me a background check on your mother

Don't bother with recruiters. They're mostly scams. Recruiters haven't been a thing for 20, 30 years.

Like I said, contact all the temp/contract agencies in your area. They will work with you to make you more attractive to potential employers. They will also have jobs that aren't listed anywhere else. I know peope who got hired by Xerox, Google, and a big pubishing house in NYC for their server team, from an agency.

Very, very, very few big companies hire off the street these days, unless it's something high turnover, like sales.

>HRs can and often do turn around people they simply didn't like.
No, they don't. But you'll keep making shit up to deflect from being so wrong all day. It's your nature, you can't manage your autism.