My girl wants to start an onlyfans, idk how to feel

my girl wants to start an onlyfans, idk how to feel

Attached: 00002.jpg (1237x1873, 406.65K)

Start your own first. See how she feels.

Post her.

if you guys split 50/50 I dont see a problem here

If you're both on at the same time, or if shes cutting 50/50 with you then i see no problem here.

Seems like a bad idea. All that male validation and free money can make their ego bigger than the titanic.

Also run the risk of family and friends finding the onlyfans and ridiculing and judging you.

just let her.. chances are she'll put you in content with her and you'll get lots of slutty blowjob treatment

Attached: 00007.jpg (1632x3075, 979.65K)

Market is saturated. The only people really willing to pay are dudes you know that want to her goods. Your personal life is about to go down the shtter bro. You may as well break up or at least mentally break up with her because you are limited in the scope of a future

o

Attached: 00004.jpg (2316x3088, 1.22M)

I meant post your gf.

Nice fat ass that. Still wouldn't pay to watch though

x

Attached: 00006.jpg (1633x3068, 869.3K)

profit from it. women are whores meant to be fucked and make men money. strong-arm her for 70% of the take or put the fear of God into her. it's literally ez

This. Women already have unchecked egos. It'll become worse when retards start drooling over her and giving her money for simply existing. You don't want to deal with that

Enjoy the additional income

Also women:
yOu dOnT kNoW hOw HaRd wE HaVe iT

Show me a dude on OF making six figures and if there is one it's probably a guy attracting all the gay dudes with a 1 percenter 8x6 dick. Meanwhile any 8/10+ can go on OF and make a living.

Also, yes i'm jealous.

Attached: 10152028_1447156388855735_7373366658534884101_n.jpg (397x652, 32.61K)

Yeah, until she realizes she can fuck any dude she wants. I mean a fair amount of girls are already aware of this but when her ego explodes from drooling simps on the internet it gets even worse.

Also, that was such an incel take.

Its over op, the clock is ticking

my gf started an onlyfans, doesn’t even post full nudes, and has literally made $70k over the last 1.5 years with what we both identify as low effort. Even Paid off my credit cards and shit. If your gf wants to do it, let her, but get yourself a cut

Do you think my girl could make decent money on only fans?

>pic related
>not OP

Attached: 26BACF60-2826-4BFB-9941-26D4653BEFED.jpg (789x1024, 68.04K)

Any tips for safety / anonymity in a small town / reporting to the taxman?

bump

Hope this helps. Btw, my gf is definitely an exception. She’s hot and just got lucky that she got a lot of traffic to her page and it stuck. Making way less money now, but enough to be basically passive income dk she can stay home. she made like $13k in one month in 2020 during covid, but again definitely an anomaly case. If you just keep working at it tho and build a few relationships on there, some dudes will throw 50 and 100 tips just for one pic

Shit sorry didn’t paste last post in right.

Tl;dr - for taxes, definitely follow up and do them if necessary. Don’t fuck around with it and create unnecessary headaches. Look up CPA tips about itemized deductions if you start making real money.

Safety/anonymity: not easy, but doable. You can block certain states from viewing an OF page so just block your home state. Create burner social medias to advertise it and get traffic. Don’t leave any identifying features in posts, comments, and even photoshopping pics to hide backgrounds, hide moles/scars etc that could ID her, all that common sense shit. It’s never been a big deal for is but some close friends know. Ya ppl might look down on it unnecessarily, but she can make $15/hr working full time at some shit job at a store or barely do any work and make $70k just from sitting at home on her phone

Does she show her face? Do you do any kind of geoblocking etc? Or do you guys not care if people find it

Thanks for the tips.