Whats some good technology for making bread?

Whats some good technology for making bread?
I dont know how how it is where you guys are but the bread these parts expires after a week so its no good.

Attached: __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__2011__06__20200419-no-knead-bread-vicky-wasik2-a20f97803cb349e38c2c3fad18f767b5.jpg (1500x1125, 242.56K)

An oven

Well i mean i read they got bread making machines and was wondering on which one to get...
Also i only have a mini oven.

You can put preservatives in it, but that makes it taste like shit

technology isn't needed. Just water, flour, salt, yeast and time. Cooking in a Dutch Oven is the way to go. Breadmakers will never make nice bread.

Why aren't you putting your bread in the freezer user?

Attached: IMG_20220615_182428.jpg (2592x1944, 1M)

the odorless rancid seed oil they put in bread acts as preservative too. bread is meant to go stale so you don't get cancer.
pen and paper to record every incremental success @ what relative time/temps. reseal your oven.

>Breadmakers will never make nice bread.
This. never seen one that cooks it evenly, there's always an uncooked bit, and the heel on the bottom is always overcooked.

>the bread these parts expires after a week
Bread does all over the world, dummy.

Ugh i tried baking cookies before and i just suck at it.
Surely theres a good bread maker.
Also its too labor intensive to be doing by hand every week.

None of the breadmakers I've had have had problems with uneven cooking

user. Bread starts going stale before the day is up. That’s why bakers are always making new bread every morning.

Oh, look, the contrarian is here.

which brand do you use?

A wife.

I don't know, I don't have one anymore, just saying don't trust that guys experience
Oven is better but you can get decent loaves out of a breadmaker

If you can find a wife that goes out of her way to cook special food for you consider yourself lucky

youve never talked to a woman before. they can't cook let alone bake

why spend ~$100 on a breadmaker though if you have an oven already

Well like I said earlier. Its too labor intensive. I just want something i dump the ingredients into wait a bit and get bread...

Just go to a baker and buy it, then. I don’t think this whole baking thing is for you.

>a week
Good bread doesn't last more than a day before becoming stale as a rock then molding in the day after tomorrow. Bad bread uses a lot of oils, sugars, and salts to replace the water content, preventing staling and molding

>I just want something i dump the ingredients into wait a bit and get bread...
I hate americans so much
the yeast for a good loaf of bread has to sit minimum overnight. this is why you faggots think carbs are bad, you suck at them

The main annoying thing about making bread is kneading the dough. As long as a machine covers that it should be sufficient. Maybe a standmixer?