Reminder to the handful of people still not embarrassed enough to call themselves Democrats

Reminder to the handful of people still not embarrassed enough to call themselves Democrats.

Attached: anb.png (681x499, 523.12K)

I’m not a Democrat.
But you really ought to be ashamed to vote for any Republican, including the orange one.

Of course he knew it would happen, he refused to give Ukraine military aid several years ago...

Putin's bitch

Attached: putintrump3-1536x1037.jpg (1536x1037, 159K)

What did he say?

He said “Chynu” a lot.

But lots of people knew this was a bad idea back when the US caused the Maidan (maydon) coup
Re: Mearsheimer

doubtful

There there shut up incel

>He said “Chynu” a lot
I liked when he said that

keep seethn Ivan
>yikes

voting for him and there's nothing trannies like you can do about it. cannot wait for the seethe when 2024 comes

Attached: 177782938992.jpg (600x400, 256.03K)

he will never hold public office again, you fucking chimp

>trannies like you
kek still thinking about trannies all day every day rent fucking free kek wut a faggot!
>yikes

you sure are working overtime tonight, I hope they pay you accordingly

kek look at this Qtard....
lmfao
cute faggot ..go get some cheese pizza

sure but
keep seething faggot Ivan
>yikes

why are you seething, ivan?

His voting base has been decimated by COVID… fucking mouth breathers all died - republicans will win elections again soon but it won’t be this saggy orange fuck

Lol, if Trump were President, Putin would have convinced Trump to leave NATO and we would be backing the Russians.

liberals are floored when decent diplomacy is applied by anyone outside of themselves. you faggots forget how fucked everything has gotten within 1 YEAR of this dementia ridden idiot. This country didn't deserve someone like trump

>His voting base has been decimated by COVID
doubtful