LineageOS 19 sucks

Seriously, why did they decide to ruin everything with this release?

The UI is so fucking slow now, uneven, some text is tiny and white on white and so on. I think I'll stay on 18.1 for a long time

Attached: 1653730641286.jpg (1920x960, 160.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/beware-another-dangerous-android-malware-has-had-millions-of-downloads-from-the-google-play-store
therecord.media/facestealer-apps-google-play-store-trend-micro/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/android-password-stealing-malware-infects-100-000-google-play-users/
au.pcmag.com/security/93376/google-pulls-6-fake-antivirus-apps-from-play-store-that-delivered-malware
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I think I'll stay on 18.1 for a long time
Enjoy your CVEs

the alternative is a unusable device

Blame Google for the UI.

Still running the android 9 version here because I can't be bothered to reflash my device again

>foiled by common_sense_2022.apk and not downloading every single poojeet app you can find on the store

>still no lineage os 19 for my oneplus one
i can get by for now with ressurection remix but i would like to get a few years more out of my opo. even the damn galaxy s2 and s3 have unofficial lineage os 19 builds..

Attached: ed-looking-angry.jpg (444x322, 30.72K)

I blame LineageOS for doing a poor job at implementing it. Now it looks like a pajeet ROM from XDA

>people are stuck on Android 11
>people are stuck on Android 10
>people are stuck on Android 9
>people are stuck on Android 8
>people are stuck on Android 7
The mobile OS landscape is a disaster. But sure, let's make more devices that you can barely support one year after manufacturing it.
>inb4 iOS
I'm talking about bringing the desktop OS longevity to mobile. You can run a 10 year old PC with Linux or even Windows somewhat decently. No such luck on mobile where you need your device's manufacturer to give a shit about you past year two of ownership. postmarketOS is a step in the right direction, but the sheer difficulty of mainlining piece of shit downstream vendor barely glued together kernels, with part of drivers being closed source and or breaking unless you run Android is a major speed bump.

Well, it's using Android 12 as base. The UI is bound to be garbage

NOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN CVES! YOU HAVE TO HECKIN UPDOOT!

They'll probably still release security updates for a long time

Treble was supposed to fix this mess, dunno what happened.

Holy shit, how's the OG holding up nowadays? Man I loved my old opo, best custom room experience that will ever exist.

Why the pajeet store is riddled with malware in the first place?
techradar.com/news/beware-another-dangerous-android-malware-has-had-millions-of-downloads-from-the-google-play-store
therecord.media/facestealer-apps-google-play-store-trend-micro/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/android-password-stealing-malware-infects-100-000-google-play-users/
au.pcmag.com/security/93376/google-pulls-6-fake-antivirus-apps-from-play-store-that-delivered-malware

bro the newest unofficial pajeet lineage rom for my phone is v14

Now look up iOS malware store. Same shit

Link a source, androjeet

idk what treble is, but the only way to fix this is;
- foss drivers
- a common platform like what PCs have

>- foss drivers
THIS FOR GOD'S SAKE

Same but for the one plus 3t.
>Inb4 just upgrade already.
No, I won't get rid of this phone until it dies or fairphone decides to release their shit on this side of the Atlantic.