Dead ass how do I stop being a stupid tranny. Im super dumb. My only skills are guard dog training and fitness...

Dead ass how do I stop being a stupid tranny. Im super dumb. My only skills are guard dog training and fitness. I have a big botty and a piss but omg its killing me dude. I want dick so fucking bad. I want a big hard cock to fill me up and make me moan. MY voice is trained because I've been on hormones since I was young. I have ok sized breasts. I have a rich dad who helps me a pay for a bunch of stuff. bought me an audi, a whole 500$ lolita goth wardrobe, and he give me big hugs. I have a very supportive family, me and my mom are friends and my dad loves me lots. I live in a big house and play with stuffed animal's and watch cartoons all day tell me I have swag.I just really want to be filled with cum ngl

Attached: ef690293c46de4abe8e03bd811e9c904.jpg (720x721, 92.74K)

nice larp faggot, grab the chair and rope if you want to act like a real tranny

holy shit not a big botty and piss but a big booty and pp, omg wtf, I am too faded >,

omg stfu faggot its not a larp i'd slap u and scratch u with my nails an bully u till u cry stfu stupet

Omg like more people mtalk to me im interesting holy shit o;; guhhh im bored hmpf

Attached: 9458a746db364748ea93b01dab9bb82f.jpg (720x720, 80.87K)

holy shit like people dont be gay like talk to meeeeeee o;;;; ughhhhhhhhhh

Attached: wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (230x219, 4.38K)

I am so fucking sick ugh gorss nasty b tards ill hit u

AHHHHHHHHHH reply u idiots rn oml u fucking fags

tits or gtfo

hmmm can I post booty instead?

show it ;)

>lolita goth wardrobe
lol, lolita is just sissy fetish outfits with a slight spin on it

im sick ok, but ask me about myself now hmpf

Attached: WIN_20220228_15_46_32_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 158.07K)

tell me about yourself that you didnt say in your original post

uhm im autistic and I love philosophy and cooking

do you study philosophy? or just an interest?

I went to school and took psychology with minors in philosophy, rhetixic, and health sci

So you have one single problem, not getting any dick?
Install grindr, problem solved.

I mean we all know you're really here to humble-brag and anger chuds, so post some pics while you're at it

first of all, what the fuck are you
are you born female? are you born male?
what the fuck is wrong with you???
the absolute state of 'muhrica...
at least you start regretting, realize you have been retarded, and fell for such obvious traps, thats the first steps.
do you have 2 X chromosomes? 1 X and 1 Y? did you undergo any surgery or permanent modifications??
how old are you?
where do you live?
answer my questions and i may pray to hashem for you to protect your soul.

>grindr
install gentoo faggot

Attached: absolutely proprietary.jpg (480x451, 38.68K)

>brainwashed
gotcha