Temple os can run on metal on thinkpads from 2006

Temple os can run on metal on thinkpads from 2006

Attached: mqdefault-2.jpg (320x180, 17.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.best/
git.checksum.fail/alec/Web
git.checksum.fail/alec/Web/src/branch/master/src/stb_image.h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: VirtualBox_TOS_15_06_2022_20_16_54.png (640x480, 26.74K)

Why wouldn't it? All it does is use the VESA modes for the graphics, keyboard, disk and PC speaker beeps.
Now that's impressive. How does it work? Is the jpg decoder hombrew or is it some kind of proxy on another computer sending raw bitmaps?

baka.best/

>is it some kind of proxy
no proxies, everything is done on the client
git.checksum.fail/alec/Web

Basado

Terry did mention adding some network support to it before he died. probably would have gotten around to it eventually if his mental state didn't deteriorate so quickly.

Yeah, it was just terry davis baby
I tried following the tutorial clicked on a window and it wouldn't let me escape the window.
I got literarily stuck on the tutorial.

so where is the .jpg decoder?

actual heresy.

Nevermind, I found it. It isn't hombrew, it's just a library. git.checksum.fail/alec/Web/src/branch/master/src/stb_image.h
Kinda disappointed but I wonder how he's compiling it. I doubt it compiles on Terry's compiler.

Isn;t making a web browser supposed to be really reall ydifficult?
Did you port lynx or something?
I mean still its not like lynx was made in holy C
How the fuck

Attached: 17069a45f4917b8f48257296e0f963dd.jpg (720x720, 58.28K)

can someone who owns t420 and knows c++/holyc better than me tell me what is wrong with this
when i do the i/o port inputs, both 0x01f0/0x03f4 and the other ones i forgot, and shows the 2 fat32 partitions that you [do not] see here
but when you either answer to format or not to format those then the whole system freezes
no, i am not getting older thinkpad any time soon

Attached: Screenshot at 2022-06-14 02-18-45.png (937x716, 115.04K)

Making a lynx tier web browser isn't that hard. What's hard is making a web browser that supports javascript and all the other modern standards.

The hard part is writing the TCP/IP stack

there is this mention in the "standard templeos pc" document that has been around since templeos 4.08 release (2016-06-24) that mentions networking

Attached: Screenshot at 2022-06-16 09-15-36.png (640x480, 52.14K)

Sounds like a bugged ATA Controller.

We have a project running where we use a network_shield to communicate with the RS-232 port.
The templeos code does not have to be changed and a native templeos computer could latch into the rj-45 as normal.

Attached: network_shield.png (500x500, 306.49K)

according to this, should be legal for me to using the squarewave to play digital samples using the squarewave.

could you make a project where mr. chinaman designs you a 100% templeos compliant motherboard (what includes a modern intel/amd cpu with many cores, ide controller with space for at least 2 disks + cd-rom drive, ps/2 ports for mouse and keyboard, high quality pc speaker/beeper, 640x480 capable vga port and no usb ports)

So can MS-DOS - a considerably more useful operating system, with far better software and hardware support.