How fucking stupid are you?

I got Linux running, with a gui, a working modem and networking stack, and sound in 1997 when I was 17yrs old and had nothing but the LDP to fall back on.
What the FUCK is your excuse?
Stiop pretending Linux is the problem. It's you, filtered bitch.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 47.86K)

>things im too stupid to understand are reddit
kill yourself you midwit nigger

>Look mom I said nigger do I fit in yet?
No you don't,

>look mom i still think deflecting my below-average intelligence with "go back" memes is convicing
fuck off and seriously kill yourself, nobody wants you here.

I use Any Forumsentoo btw

>Look mom I told him to kill himself
Nope, (You) still have to go back

>tries to deny the (You)
>still gives me a (You)
You're not fooling anyone, tourist.

/r/editt lives rent free in you's had, you belong in there

It's just getting sad at this point Good morning sir

I bet you didnt have to compike it like gentootards do

Any Forums is redit

Slackware? dude all linux was compiled from source back then until Redhat invented the rpm
the closest thing to the 1997 linux experience today is LFS.

A computer is a tool, not a toy. Real people don't have time to fiddle - they want it to work, not spend hours/days making the tool work.
It's very telling that you, allegedly in your 40s, seem incapable of understanding this.

It's not that i can't run Linux. I don't fucking feel the need to. My satisfaction rate couldn't be higher than it already is with Windows 10. I only work with Linux on the cloud or when i use the WSL to test before deployment.

Linux is probably a great product but i don't feel the urge to use it and i have more interesting hobbies than installing distros on different computers just for the sake of doing so.

>"A computer is a tool, not a toy."
>alright now back to my bing bang wahoos working exclusively on windows

Based OP making brainlets seethe. I agree 100%.

Stop pretending Linux is still a timesink. It hasn't been for years. The only thing that makes Linux a timesink is when you try to shoehorn it into a role that's outside of intended scope, like trying to make CentOS a multimedia environment.

Shit id just use windows then

Back then it was very much a tinkers toy. "UNIX at home". Nobody was trying to use it for production. Todays linux is a lot different, it rules the server space for a reason.

for fucks sake I wish more people understood this
a lot less people would be talking shit about linux