Simple Gallery Pro

Let's face it. It's fucking slow

Attached: sgp.png (512x512, 18.48K)

Don't know what that is, but I found this program called honeyview and it can even open images from zip files without you having to extract them.

I have gallery with 5000+ pics and it takes 12 seconds to load thumbnails on startup
Are there any alternatives that support grouped folders?

any archiver (and so file manager) could do it
>It's fucking slow
what are you talking about? it may be a real issue on android 11+ though, but the problem is in amdroid itself, google added some storage access limitation shit that makes the fs painfully slow (that's why i returned to older versions)
on android 8 it's very fast for me

yeah but honeyview let's click to the next picture like a gallery...

>he doesnt use the last pre-botnet version of QuickPic
ngmi

For me its com.android.gallery3d

How big is your gallery? It slowed down linearly with time for me. Now it's painfully slow while his File Manger continues to work fast
>google added some storage access limitation
He fixed this issue by using permission "Allow management of all files". That's not what I meant

wanna hook us up? Loved quickpic.

Doesn't support folder hierarchy

mostly around 300 per folder, but some reach 1000

What the fuck are your storing? If it's comic, why not get a comic reader instead?

not him but I've just use gallery dl to download all the comics in a category from a website. Just download everything fuck it.

works in my machine ™

So it is just my phone then? Any other user suffering from bad perfomance?

Over 1k pics, no issues
Graphene OS on pixel 4a

Attached: 1655337293296.png (1080x2340, 1.65M)

>1k
rookie number

That's been around for over 20 years and you are posting in a thread about an Android photo gallery application.

For me was pretty slow as well :(

I use Samsung Gallery :3

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-174343_Gallery.png (1440x3088, 3.42M)

works fine here, about 1500k pictures in one of my folders (and a few others with around 100). it's on par with other apps I would say on my old shit phone. Do you have your photos on sdcard or other slower storage by chance?