Uber Eats merging with Postmates

Why do large corps merge like this, what are they trying to get out of it? all software is generic is it for human capital?

Attached: uber_concept_news.png.png (1246x1152, 2.04M)

>
not my problem
i cook food myself like a white (european) man should

Attached: B7as2ldJfu.jpg (1170x1920, 278.97K)

Less competition and more resources to make more profit, more market dominance.
There used to be laws against shit like that but over the last 100 years, they have been less and less enforced since the people enforcing them can easily be bought.

Attached: 1625716241572.jpg (1080x1283, 433.5K)

>i cook food myself like a white (european) man should
A "white (european) man" should get their food cooked for them by a white (european) wife.
He should still know how to provide for himself though, true.

/thread
like holy shit, is going to town and buying the shit you need too much to ask of zoomoids? why do people have to have some kind of mommy-for-hire intercontinental ballistic tendies delivery service?

>wife
women are human too - meaning they're fucking annoying and i dont want to talk to them let alone eat their shitty Fried Rice with Salty Shit #8348634

>tranime
>white
?

>women are human too - meaning they're fucking annoying and i dont want to talk to them let alone eat their shitty Fried Rice with Salty Shit
I said, let me quote:
>white (european) wife.

>White European wife material
>Annoying or Cooke's fried rice
What are you on about? Sure you're European?

Based

cooks*

not that fag .
white women cook shitty rice shit more than gooks do. its a lazy fucking shitty ass overused meal that every suburbanite bitch cooks every day

>they have been less and less enforced since the people enforcing them can easily be bought.
This.

These delivery companies want to achieve a monopoly in certain areas.
So all restaurants in that area will be forced to do business with them and they can charge huge fees.
Shit should be illegal.

I don't think you actually know what's being talked about.

Will Uber continue to offer bottom friendly meals during Pride Month?

Any Forums here, when a recession occurs stock prices tumble. This makes merger deals more appealing because company A can now buy company B at a huge discount. You will know we're in the middle of a full blown recession when many companies start buying each other out. It should be self-explanatory that less competition equals more revenue for your company. The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: 1655007907379.jpg (706x465, 62.82K)

>bottom friendly meals
they sell suppositories?

Uber is a top 3 candidate for companies that will not in any scenario survive the next recession. This is still just business as usual.

execs trying to get their payday and get out before the music stops. some VC or shareholder will get left holding the bag.

lmao
Uber is going to replace private car ownership.

this is the natural evolution of unchecked capitalism. it's the natural progression of companies to just continue acquiring each other because it makes the most business sense to all involved. they get big enough to where they can just stifle all entry by wielding their economies of scale and never allowing upstarts to get off the ground. if they do, they just absorb them.

it's like the FTC doesn't even do their job anymore, they just rubberstamp all these mergers. then again, it's been in their philosophy for decades. they don't scrutinize merge nor prosecute white collar crimes because they fear it would scare businesses away from operating in the US.

>inb4 screeching Any Forumsyp tourists reflexively call me a commie because government performing roles is LE COMMUNISM

go back to your containment board pajeet

Attached: 1636488325909.jpg (460x437, 17K)

Absolutely delusional.
Brand recognition of an established brand + customer list. Venture capital companies do not run at a profit, they exist to be a shell for customer acquisitions. CaC is a metric tracked heavily and venture capital is selling a big acquired lists of those.

>beep boop shillbot9000 v1.45 activate
>post matched "capitalism" 1 times
>post matched "USS?A?" 1 times
>post matched "Any Forums(yp|t[au]rd)" 1 times
>posting reply
SEETHE COMMIE FAGGOT

>revenue rose 83% YoY Q4 2021 thanks to the rona
>$6,768 million net loss

Attached: 1643638882792.png (273x318, 135.67K)

this only hurts subhuman dregs of society that insists on doubling up on delivering for multiple services
t. got some retard's food from ubereats when I ordered through doordash the other day

This. The big argument for capitalism is that it causes competition and competition leads to improvement, but mergers, cartels, gentlemen's agreements and anti-competitive practices undermine that. If no measures are taken against that, you'll only get the disadvantages of capitalism, without the advantages. Companies don't have to improve if there's no competition.

Shit IS illegal, but companies can freely ignore laws if they're not being enforced sufficiently.