Average excel/microshit user

>average excel/microshit user

This is why I sort and analyze with R.

Attached: 825AAA10-1A6B-4B01-9A4F-D88971FE0165.jpg (1500x1000, 121.04K)

Have you never entered corp land? High powered excel users rocket up the management ladder.

What data are you analyzing that requires this level of dick swinging? You got a mortgage calculator going to figure out that you can't be a burger flipper and own a home?

No it's funny and informative. Better than the XX whore of the day twerking on tiktok

And this is what you post to try to feel slightly superior to average humans? Is your self worth so low that using R is all you have to show for?

>This is why I sort and analyze with R.
I mean, R is way better than excel, but you know it has its place. Also python has eaten R's lunch. I almost never see it in use anymore.

Then I wish I was born like the average excel/microshit user.

yes, exclusively. congratulations, you now understand women.

>I am jealous women can have multiple orgasms and when they orgasm, the pleasure spreads throughout their whole body instead of being locked to their genitals

>I must COOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
woman moment

that tranny wishes he was a woman. alas, not to be.

>when they orgasm, the pleasure spreads throughout their whole body instead of being locked to their genitals

Wait, is this true?

I make more then you :0). For me it’s big data…for you it’s little penis. Then again you seem to use excel so you’re a brainlet.

yes. if you've ever made a woman cum before (and it's clear you haven't), you'd know this was the case. they writhe around uncontrollably. one girl i was eating out said she blacked out for a moment.

Hey look an incel!

I am jealous about both of those things.

Python is brainlets. R is for real men.

Fpbp

>it's another incel addicted to doomscrolling tiktok posts a barely tangentially related thread with heavy tears episode
twitter/tiktok/facebook images instaban WHEN?

When your mom says she’s had enough of my cock. So never.

well its offsetted by being the one to bear the risk of pregnancy so i think its just fair

you will never have sex with a woman

Attached: goes_hard.jpg (1024x766, 148.75K)

user don’t talk about your mother that way

What does Kazakhstan have to do with this?

Attached: sabina-altynbekova-kazakh-volleyball-player.jpg (1280x720, 103.15K)

post project or STFU

based. Ignore the other onion posters.

touched a nerve huh incel

My project is the ranging circumferences of your moms hole after I gape it. It’s going to win me a Nobel prize.

>what is birth control?

>incel

Listen here buddy. Simping for whores isn’t going to help your case. You’re destined for a life of hot pockets and OF subscriptions. It’s over.

I am jealous women can ha-
*psssssss*

Attached: 1637450912907.jpg (1430x1080, 565.37K)