Going with the times

>NOOO I DONT LIKE THESE CHANGES, EVERYTHING NEEDS TP STAY AS IT IS

Are you not afraid to stay behind new technology because you behave like a stubborn autistic grandpa?

Attached: 0A453161-46CE-4D46-8939-CD819DF68A4E.png (419x505, 60.35K)

>new technology blows ass
>Any Forums doesn't buy it
>NOOOOOO THIS NEW GLOBOHOMO RENTAL SHIT IS THE FUTURE BUT IT WON'T BE IF YOU DON'T USE IT NOOOOOO
winjeet thread

Is it really new technology or just the same shit we had 10 years ago but slightly faster and packaged in a way that was carefully designed to force me to spend money?

I love new tech, ie: AI, practical flexiblr screens. I hate gimped iterations on old tech, ie: a slightly faster laptop that is a single disposable unit permanentlu locked to the OS the vendor has a contract with, with an EOL forced upgrade coming sooner rather than later (for 4m off your compile times lmfao)

Reject modernity
Embrace tradition

Attached: 1654637846613.jpg (667x920, 222.47K)

why fix what ain't broken?

Because you end up like the boomers today.

I just want the new technology to solve more problems than it causes, but unfortunately that isn't the case

boomers know more about computers than zoomers

I don't understand.

Christianity is the most influential subversive and anti-traditional movement in history.

I’m only afraid if new tech because trannies and petty demagogues are the one’s creating it these days

I am actually stubborn and autistic (actually diagnosed), I want to stay in 2006 forever, and there's nothing wrong with that contrary to what normoids say.

who cares about the new technology, what we have now works and is enough

this is bad because...?

it's a bot

Society and technology have been on a downwards curve ever since the dumbing down of society began in the 70s

>modern cult of jew on a stick
>tradition

but they tried to "fix" what was not broken, e.g. importing nonwhites en masse

Attached: reject modernity, embrace tradition.png (500x656, 648.19K)

Oh no, they circumcised their capirotes

>Are you not afraid to stay behind new technology because you behave like a stubborn autistic grandpa?
if it works why change, I still use windows 7 and flatshit is not a tech that I want to use