Irish guy here sometimes I see people hating the Irish here any reasons why...

Irish guy here sometimes I see people hating the Irish here any reasons why? I'd like to see the perception of Ireland from people in different countries

Attached: Irish.png (318x159, 336)

Ireland is too insignificant to get worked up about, sorry.

Neither Any Forums nor Any Forums are good boards to discuss about countries user, that goes in Any Forums.

Its rare to find a race of people who self assured in their superiority and yet so undeserving, than the irish.

They bleat and moan about various things:
>culture
It's the exact same as British culture.
>poetry/literature
All the Irish greats were protestant/immigrants
>warrior race
They always lost.

They're the equivalent of a manlet toughguy with his chest puffed out, desperate to be taken seriously by the bigger boys.

The handful of times they've been allowed positions of power in EU/UN they created political clusterfucks with their incompetence or got rinsed after massive corruption shit was found.

Everywhere they travel they get shitfaced and try to fight people, then lose and blame it on anti-irish sentiment.

In short, if Ireland was glassed today, absolutely nothing of value would be lost.

A tax haven for apple, apart from that I like Ireland lived in Cork City many years ago

Ireland lost at being Irish to Northern Ireland.
Ireland isn't even the best Ireland anymore.
Not worth thinking about.

How's yer drink prices?

still cheaper than belfast faggot

Literally every negative trait about Britain applies even more so to Ireland.

American here, I dont hate the irish. Hey, if daddy can get a pale qt white redhead girlfriend, it is probably Ireland. I need me a pale white qt 3 14 gf with red hair

I hate fussy eaters. If Irish people were more open to trying food other than potatoes they would not have starved

whats even more interesting is that Potatoes where brought to ireland by the British...never even said thanks....typical irish

Shitty country.

Shitty culture.

>ometimes I see people hating the Irish
No you didn't. You just enjoy it when people talk about your country.

Their banks still use paper based systems, takes forever to do anything.

Fuck Irish government, Irish people are just people.

I like soda bread and galtee cheese

Ireland should really have an airfoce so they don't rely on the UK to intercept Russian planes when they get "lost" and enter Ireland's airspace.

stodgy bread that lies in your stomach forever and processed shite cheese.

Haven the irish actually got any decent food or deserts?

Like, the British are rediculed for cuisine, but even the French will agree that at least they have Custard/Creme Anglaise...meanwhile Ireland has what? dirt?

Ireland has a great airforce. They have a mighty one with 4 oldschool monoplanes (google it).

ireland was great when i visited dublin and killarney. also you have the hottest women in the world as far as i'm concerned. you guys and finland.