How often do you masturbate?

how often do you masturbate?

Attached: 20220228_162540.jpg (957x1276, 88.96K)

almost daily. my wife's sex drive has plummeted.

constantly :)

corrective rape

Twice weekly. Same as when I've got someone.

When you want sex, a wank will do.
When you want a wank. only a wank will do.

I'd say twice a week maybe on average

Maybe once a month, my gf and I fuck almost multiple times a week barring when she’s on her period because it’s a messy cleanup.

Almost every day and I am 54.

30/M I got a GF, but I'm about twice daily on average. I really wish I could do less. But it's not easy. I'm moving in with her in a couple of months, so hopefully that'll help control the urges. I usually only see her mostly on weekends right now.

she's not attracted to you anymore, go hit the gym to turn her back on again or so that you are ready to pick up singles when she leaves

Ok boomer

She needs a real man then, whats your address?

Like once every two weeks, often times less. I hate it. I have an imaginary gf which works hard to keep me satisfied.

Not always, but it helps(and if not, you feel better/have an outlet). My wife went from 2-3 times a week down to once a week. The issue is kids for us. It drains your energy and women prioritize sex much lower. So if something has to suffer, its that. We had a weekend with no kids and it was every day so id say make adjustments to your environment: lack of sleep, less time spent just two of you, etc.. can play big part. Try to adjust things and see whats up

3 to 7 times a week. it depends how many times (if at all) my buddy and i hook up that week.

at least 4 times a day

Depends. I'd say a little over once a day.

>52
>Boomer
God zoomers are fucking retarded

can long jerk off session harm your prostate? how long does your sessions last bros

Attached: 20220228_162730.jpg (959x1788, 76.34K)

No I don’t think so and it depends. I like to go for at least twenty minutes to an hour edging a bunch of times so my dick gets pre cum al over it. But it’s hard to find the time for those kinds of sessions now a days, I usually just have sex.

Usually once a day, sometimes I don't but sometimes twice a day

Attached: 1231232.jpg (1080x1349, 174.58K)

do you ever get the urge to piss during those hour long sessions or is it just me