Wait until sleepy joe unleashes the A-10s on those russian fucks. yuri will be digging depleted uranium out of his ass

wait until sleepy joe unleashes the A-10s on those russian fucks. yuri will be digging depleted uranium out of his ass.

Attached: a-10.jpg (1280x720, 84.53K)

Your mom

This has been my dream since I was a kid in the 80s, and discovered the A10. I want to see them obliterate a 40 mile long convoy, but sadly that will never happen.

SU-25 is a better plane

Dumb Americans

they sure do get shot down a lot.

>wait until sleepy joe unleashes the A-10s on those russian fucks. yuri will be digging depleted uranium out of his ass.
US will never, as this means WWIII.

But I have to agree I did wonder what a few A10's would do to that long, road-locked armoured convoy - definitely a target-rich environment for some Brrrttttt

Bring it on son.

Attached: S400.jpg (768x480, 65.56K)

>SU-25 is a better plane
SU-25 doesn't have Puff the Magic Dragon

He won't,cope.

Sorry Americuck. Keep dreaming. The USSR shall rise again.

Attached: Russia.jpg (1439x1446, 1.49M)

If by "rise" you mean end up as NK Mk 2, then you're right

nk has nuclear weapons and a strong army despite being a wasteland. Goes to show how high their IQ is.

If they were released from sanctions Americuck will be fucked.

>Goes to show how high their IQ is.
Being a dictatorship and starving your people doesn't require intelligence

So far we've seen the warthogs being used in third world shithole countries with crappy to no air defence systems.
How would it fare in real combat situations against a real country.?
They aren't the fastest jets

Attached: buk-m1.jpg (600x600, 393.49K)

The men that found a really big gun and said "Let's build a plane around it!" will forever be legends.

>Gulf War
>Highway of Death
It feels like everyone forgets about this one

Attached: 61FEB6F6-41FC-46FF-9CA1-F5ECC2F82F33.jpg (1280x720, 158.09K)

Best Korea.

Yeah that plane is cool, that being said I do wish Putins offensive had gone better and he had humiliated NATO and the eu who are faggots.

The rich, buoyant and free south might have a different opinion

>Better dead than red
I would gladly straddle the pussy of freedom over commie poon any day

Attached: F00D90F2-29EA-43EB-8E28-CEC698B95FAA.jpg (1120x700, 46.84K)

Yeah but South Korea is gay and exports Kpop.

>wait until sleepy joe unleashes the A-10s on those russian fucks. yuri will be digging depleted uranium out of his ass.

Time to Dilate, Lieutenant Yael.

Attached: belarus.jpg (624x495, 94.77K)

Well it worked wonders against regular vehicles, so Russian amour shouldn’t pose that much of a problem. Probably

Attached: 5606F1E8-D1D1-474D-BB9C-8E0D808BD0E9.jpg (720x518, 87.7K)

NK is a failure because it has virtually ZERO resources, unlike russia. Please remind me what exactly does russia require from the west that they don't already have? What is manufactured in the west that they need so desperately which does not rely on a supply chain from china? Or are you going to parrot same shit as everyone else with indoctrinated "muh dollar" or "muh gdp" or "muh democracy and shiieeet" tier arguments?

They are energy secure and independent and unlike Iran and other oil and gas rich countries they have refining facilities. This is perhaps the most important aspect of why they will survive under sanctions. Russians while pissed off at the circumstances aren't going to join a colour revolution and get rid of jewtin because in the last few days all the speeches he gave since 2014 came true. Why would they want western woke tranny utopia where you get cancelled for having an opinion that isn't approved by ministry of truth? Who wants this fake democracy built on bullshit lies with elections which make ZERO fucking difference with redistribution of wealth carried out in plain sight of everyone like it has been in last 2 years of covid bullshit? Do you really think russians are blind or that simple?

Anglo globohomo want russia to fall so they can loot it and to gain access to natural resources on russian territory. It's not about bringing democratic change or improving lives of ordinary russians. It' not even about removing jewtin. If jewtin danced to their tune they'd be glad to leave him even if he abused his people like he has done. And no amount of propaganda or shills will ever change this.

Unless NATO and vodka russians sign an agreement you will be melting at 10000 F in not too distant future. Stop pretending you are immune just because you are shitposting on a basket weaving forum.

One plane goes pew pew dis so Kool and millions of niggers and niggerLovers will be wiped out.

Joe knows this and he wants to keep his precious trannies in safe.

Attached: Pic83.jpg (800x672, 60.74K)

China-Russia should collude.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128.62K)

>It feels like everyone forgets about this one
No one forgot. Just a bunch of fucking kids.