Fake mental disorders based on zero science

Fake mental disorders based on zero science

Attached: ADHD.jpg (647x437, 22.46K)

gender dysphoria or whatever the f

Being gay is a mental illness too, OP.

Anorexia

I have a stepbrother who claims to have this. He never does anything around the house, he dropped out of school in 9th grade, and he's loud, obnoxious, incredibly self-centered, and downright fucking stupid - a real dunce. He has this slow, caveman-like speech, with a bit of a speech impediment, doesn't put things away, doesn't clean his room, and leaves wet towels in his bomb shelter room. To crown it all off, he is fucking smug and arrogant. I want to beat the living shit out of him, until he needs to be admitted to the emergency ward. I'd love to do worse, but I won't throw my life away for that piece of shit. There are far too many examples of people who genuinely and truly should not have been allowed to come into this world, which is why I strongly advocate for sluts receiving facials and swallowing loads.

Yes because over 100 years of empirical evidence and study means that in your opinion ADHD doesn't exist..

Riiighhht

Anything else that's been scientifically proven that doesn't exist?

People like you are literal cancer.

Just because you don't understand the inner workings of certain mental health issues, must mean they're untrue?

>>Hurrr Durr theez mentull illnessesses and deezeez duz not exeest bekoz I say so durr

Drink bleach please

kill yourself

I just want adderall. I heard it's great to bate with.

Maybe he's a massive asshole but reading this you sound like a cunt.

>projecting your ignorance this hard
yikes

b8 thread is b8
but fr, adhd is a fucking annoying ass thing to have

Attached: 1640985716943.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

This, it's literally ruined my life. Fuck man!

I need to wait 2 months to get diagnosed so I can get medicated :( stupid health insurance.

ITT: things I don't like to be real but are

Oppositional defiant disorder

>Trannies
>DID

cyclothimia
It's like a lite version of bipolar, got prescribed meds for it but hesitant to try them. Tried Prozac for a month and didn't like it (a few months ago).

isn't the criteria for cyclothimia a disturbance that lasts over 2 years or something?
if I was getting fucked for that long nonstop I'd believe if they told me I was haunted

also, which meds you got prescribed? I likely tried them lol

ADHD is real dude its caused by a lack of dopamine. Its just so over diagnosed in the USA to sell Ritalin that it seems fake.
Basically every kid who misbehaves gets a diagnosis these days. Its complete bullshit. Also autism gets so over diagnosed people have started saying shit like "everyone is a little bit autiatic" and as a genuine sperg this pisses me off im genuinely unable to hold down a job and shit and I have to get reassessed for neetbux every few years because so many people dont actually have tism and miraculously get better

Ha! Nice.

I sound like a cunt? Try living with a spoilt penis whose father licks his asshole and incessantly exonerates him from any and all wrongdoing. His cuckold father doesn't discipline him, and is far too soft on him, which might explain why his previous wife could smell that he was a pushover, and ended up cucking him