Any plebs here done the Google Foobar challenge?

any plebs here done the Google Foobar challenge?

Attached: foobar.jpg (2296x1246, 178.71K)

>your code will be compiled using standard Java...
stopped reading there

you can choose to either write a java or python solution

> java 8
> python 2
what fucking year did i wake up in today? 2014? no thanks. tell google to fuck off.

/thread

yes it's dumb but it's hardly a factor. i'm on level 3 and have used purely the std python library with no external libraries, although you are able to use them if you want.

I probably couldn't pass it, I suck at leetcode. Also, Java 8 Python 2? This hasn't been updated in a while, huh?

easy enough. but fuck google. why are you doing this anyway? you extra bored?

kekd same

did some of it for fun but fuck google, wouldn't work for them if it was the last job on earth

>python2 and java8
"foobar" should be "fubar"

Attached: 1643562318202.jpg (1170x1458, 1.05M)

i make good money already but it's just a challenge for me. maybe google offers me a cushy high paying job but honestly it could be hard to beat my situation. i already make 6 figures living in a super low COL area so that's tough to beat

> maybe google offers me a cushy high paying job
maybe rainbows and unicorns fly out my ass every time i sneeze. odds are slim.
> i already make 6 figures
then you must be bored or hate your job.

I hate that there's a time limit. I want to be able to come and go and do it at my leisure. I don't wanna have a week after accepting a problem to turn it in.

How do I get an invite?

Search for dev-related topics on google and it has a random chance of popping up.

you vill do work for free when we want it

Did a few til I got to the point where the solutions come via knowing mathematical tricks. Personally, I prefer codewars

Yeah fuck that.

i was given an invite from a friend which also gave me 1 spare invite. but you cant have it :^)

i did a bunch, by level 7 they get ridiculously math-heavy.

got hired by google, made a bunch of money, started hating the company, and left after the stock cliff. 8/10, would repeat for financial independence.

you can look up "how to get google foobar challenge" and there's step-by-step instructions of exactly what you need to do. takes no time. it's designed to be a random popup invitation but of course you can game it really easily.

Attached: 1630026611652.jpg (1024x1024, 123.77K)