Which one of you retards recommended me Devs a few days ago?

Which one of you retards recommended me Devs a few days ago?
Saying something like:
>It's like mr. robot but good
You owe me 30 minutes.

You were clearly a nocoder because I can't imagine anybody that works in software being able to put up with this show.

Attached: garbage.jpg (579x811, 92.17K)

It has a female lead. In a series (supposedly) about coding.
You could've known better.

Attached: 1653761816079.png (899x899, 73.85K)

>Shit so bad OP had to make a thread off of it
user who suggested this shit with the gay ass fucking promo graphic
Explain yourself or forever be hated

Attached: 1655290578351.jpg (743x760, 50.1K)

That is a funny comparison
>Male
Words about japan/honor, science, technology, rocketry and aerospace, physics, military etc
>Female
Mostly different types of clothing, cosmetics, cloth or material or ladyparts/b baby things.

I knew pretty much right away, but I thought it might get better.
The first scene is her mansplaining how RSA and ECC are really the same because they are both vulnerable to quantum attacks... like that is the only consideration

Also
>shemale
kek

i had the same experience op. what a piece of shit.

it vas visually attractive but had absolutely no thought behind it whatsoever, not even "pretty things are pretty".

espadrilles are the slippers used by gaston lagaffe

>gives you a Ted Talk before killing you
Kino.

Attached: 840_560 (1).jpg (840x560, 83.22K)

Like an imdb reviewer said:
>This is literally the most unintelligent show I have ever seen,
>in the beginning to explain some reasoning behind his action he spends 2 minutes explaining determinism to a some genius programmer.
>Obviously he knows what determinism is.

This must be what california screenwriters think smart people are actually like.
>Haha lets just recite the Fibonacci sequence randomly at work

But it's just schizophrenia in the end lmao
>tfw never heard of any word on right

The programmer of course knows, after all, he had a panic attack when he read the machine code and understood the domain logic hours before he was murdered by his boss for high treason. The explanation is directed to the audience.

>haha lets just recite the Fibonacci sequence randomly at work
I personally believe that this scene exists to define the order of magnitude of the ideas that will be explored by the show.

For me personally, Devs is superior to Mr. Robot for the simple fact that unlike Sam Esmail, Alex Garland delivers the magic box to the audience. The Whiterose Machine on the other hand was a great Theranos scam that was never explained and never explored because Esmail pulled a rudder stroke on the show after Rami Malek and Portia Doubleday had a personal conflict that completely disarmed the series.

Mr. Robot stretched out for four seasons until it ended up burning oil and collapsing in on itself trying to save face, Devs lasts eight episodes and is sharp as a knife. Everything is in the right place. It delivers as promised and closes.

>>It's like mr. robot but good
Both are shit.

>Rami Malek and Portia Doubleday had a personal conflict
THAT is what undermined the show? The first few seasons of Mr Robot were undeniably timely kino, but the last one basically fucked everything up and took back so much of the promise and ended in..lets say a clusterfuck. The "Whiterose machine" and quantum multiversal fuckery seemed so ready to explain a lot of what was going on and opened up a lot of plot lines as well as erase old ones while surprising the audience but... then...yeah. Disappointment.

>I personally believe that this scene exists to define the order of magnitude of the ideas that will be explored by the show.
I agree, the Fibonacci sequence is just addition, but pseuds think its sounds fancy.
And that is exactly what this show is.

>The programmer of course knows, after all, he had a panic attack when he read the machine code and understood the domain logic hours before he was murdered by his boss for high treason.
Also mega retarded, this is not at all how you learn about a new codebase.
>read the machine code
So indeed you are a nocoder

>The explanation is directed to the audience.
Clearly, but it's clumsy exposition that doesn't make sense in universe, and it says enough about the target audience that determinism needs to be explained

>read the machine code
The machine's code. Not "machine code". My apologizes.

>also mega retarded, this is not at all how you learn about a new codebase.
The Devs project is basically the dream job in IT. It's like paradise. Your boss personally takes you through an idyllic forest to treat you with the best words, he tells you that you can read as much code as you want, that you can work any hours you want, that you can take the time you want. This staging is being used to generate empathy in the audience regardless of their occupation.

Attached: EN5aXJuUUAAnsXZ.jpg (1200x830, 48.75K)

>THAT is what undermined the show?

Both actors developed a romantic relationship during the series. Then Rami Malek betrayed the woman with someone else and she was so enraged that she vowed not to work with Malek ever again, ruling out any further development of the series. It is for that reason that her character [spoiler]is killed in S04E01 and after that both actors "interact" only through videos.[/spoiler]

>bushido vs voile
kek

You are clearly a pseud, which is fine.
But please mention that you don't know anything about CS/STEM when you recommend this show.
That way non-retards don't waste their time

>My apologizes.
Go back

Jesus fuck, Rami seemed to be a pretty decent guy, so I was thinking it was her being unreasonable. If its like you're telling it though, fuck him for screwing up what could have been a masterpiece because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants or at least break it off with the person he shared a fucking ongoing series with respectfully?

Still I do wish that Esmail would have recast her or something (they even had the multiversal fuckery to lean upon with that! Have Whiterose played by a biological woman and have her character played by a different actress as part of the changes from the machine etc) instead of what was done to "adapt".

>go back
Where?

Wherever you came from, probably reddit

I don't use it. This is the only platform I have actively used for over a decade.