Is OpenBASED good as desktop operating system ?

Is OpenBASED good as desktop operating system ?

Attached: 1610400119968.jpg (1080x1882, 982.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harmful.cat-v.org/cat-v/
man.openbsd.org/cat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuck license

no

can you play steam games easily on it

Yes.

Attached: heavy-load.png (500x350, 56.83K)

do you have the same but for upvote? i need for a research

it's unix. so historically it was always no. even on mac

>*silently downloads and loads the latest spyware microcode from intel*
nothing personell kid

>doesn't
cope

nice projection copetard, enjoy your botnet

So Any Forums is just the same few bait threads reposted endlessly?
Witnessed.

Attached: 1615114430380.jpg (535x535, 99.22K)

Here you go.

Attached: download.png (820x801, 280.73K)

hmm i'm not sure if you just misunderstood or trolling, i'll have to inverse it
anyway thanks

I dont use "black" things OP

rent free

It's specifically designed to be for the developers to continue development, if you intend to do serious C development and not much else then yeah.
I went through a couple months on my laptop and it ran fine, it had the same battery life as a heavy-set linux distro though.

FUCK NO. HOLY SHIT, the original BSD is essentially the current reason for most of the flaws associated with Unix and Linux
Prototypical example, cat -v. Obviously, these guys didn't understand what the fuck they were doing.
Hilariously, even though corrected in the literature by Pike and Kernighan 40 years ago, GNU and OpenBSD utils packages both have cat -v. (and tons of other shit. Like ls being shit in multiple ways (try ls | cat. Notice anything)
Don't even get me started on links and hidden files

>It's specifically designed to be for the developers to continue development

Not possible under a cuck license.

>rent free
That sums up the BSD license

spbp

ELI5 what does this post mean? Is this some kind of advanced troll where you type random shit while trying to sound smart? Just having a critical tone doesn't make you smart, you have to have real content.

The absolute state.
The OpenBSD project is by and for it's developers, this technical axiom is beyond your word fuckery to try and get the GPL to pozz projects on ideological ground.
The GPL is the cuck license as you need to sit in the corner and watch your code take the railings under a democracy, Theo is in charge of OpenBSD's direction till he dies.

>cat -v
I'll bite. What's this about. The term is impossible to duckduckgo for.
>try ls | cat. Notice anything
Yea, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be noticing. Piping ls output is dumb also (use find).

Not him but harmful.cat-v.org/cat-v/
Fun fact: the paper is cited in the OpenBSD man pages man.openbsd.org/cat

>Theo is in charge of OpenBSD's direction till he dies.

GPL projects have dictators as well retard. How do you like getting cucked by Sony?

Don't be ridiculous.

>cat -v
cat is short for catenate. It's for concatenating files. In no universe should it be changing the output of said files.
>ls | cat
Are you blind? Can you see that ls changes its output depending on whether it pipes to a terminal? This is fucking disgusting, no other Unix command works like this.