Amazon to start delivering packages with drones in california

wagiebros.... what about our job security.....

Attached: 1634119266736.png (719x839, 270.88K)

Anyone who says we're not gonna need UBI in the next 15 years is living under a rock.

>MAN KILLED BY AMAZON DRONE
I'd give it 3 months

> safely
a lot of drones are going to get shot at, have their navigation jammed and go missing, along with contents they're carrying.

why bother when those things are equipped with gps and the minute they go off track for more than a few seconds it alerts an amazon employee who can then alert the police.

getting ready for a great hunt

Who is interested in drone operator technician jobs?
Fuck america and fuck their fucking visa
>t. yurop

Anything like a UBI would instantly be offset by inflation.

the police aren't hunting down someone who stole 10 bucks of chinese garbage

>Commiefornia
>police

Attached: 1648448553931.jpg (1640x2048, 418.9K)

Is this South Africa?

Attached: 1608966679359.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

>year of our lord $currentYear
>job security

Attached: 1628648229366.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Attached: 1585190266217.jpg (2048x2638, 1.78M)

In SA you'd have been robbed and shot at if you drive around like that. I give California maybe 5 years tops till they reach that level of failed state.

Not a bit fan of Amazon, but this is the start. Once delivery drones start to be normalized, we're going to get bigger ones with greater payload capacity. At some point, a person is going to ride in one. When we reach that point, nobody will give a fuck about "self driving cars." Whatever we call autonomous aerial taxis will be the next big thing, and I think it will re-shape how people (in the rich parts of the world) live.

UBI makes zero sense in the real world

its one thing for a social security net to elevate subsets of a society to normalize overall welfare

its another thing entirely to just say 'everyone gets X dollars' because youre living in a fucking dreamworld if you dont think that will also result in an insane inflationary spike to account for the extra money everyone now has.

not to mention the utter economic collapse that will occur when the threat of dire poverty is no longer a motivating factor for all the people doing jobs that they do not want to do.

jesus christ anyone who utters UBI should be gulag'd for 20 years. i feel dirty just typing it

It's Charlie Boy, he's darker than Seal.

No the point is the get rid of the meatbags. Why would you waste cargo space on some fatass you need to pay part-time?

The person is a passenger not a pilot.

>hi. i am retarded. what is radio jamming?
not difficult to steal. and you can buy most of the shit you need online or make it yourself. don't be surprised to see people in the future online talking about reverse engineering captured drones. if these services go ahead, hunting drones will turn into a sport. not joking about this btw. also, fuck amazon.

Sooner then that, we need to cut the entire West Coast off.

Attached: 1520289653359.jpg (1024x1005, 179.16K)

I hope this means I can get my orders within a couple hours or so instead of waiting all day.

Passenger where? Personal flying transportation will never make sense.