/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

Last one's nearing the bump limit.

Previous thread:

Attached: IMG_20220615_172537[1646].jpg (2312x1736, 567.05K)

How's the Himalayan Salt Lamp bro? Feeling the benefits yet?

>nearing
not how this works

What is a good budget office/gaming chair from IKEA?

Honestly don't bother, I don't mind ikea but when it comes to the chairs they're always overpriced and terribly made, just spend the extra and buy a nice executive chair from somewhere else, it'll last you for decades

how come only winniggers post in these threads

Thanks for re-upping.

Cleaning around my office so hopefully new pics soon. Since swapping the monitor it's been a LOT cooler in here.

Attached: 06-03-2022.jpg (4000x3000, 3.54M)

Ikea ones will fall apart fairly quickly and get squeaky/creaky. Get a nice office chair with a high back instead.

Can you recommend me something?

Pricepoint user? I'm a bigger believer in the Aeron or Steelcase Leap for every day use that's going to last you. You can usually find used or refurb for a good price.

if you richfag get rh logic 220

Im italian so idk how different is the market, I was looking at max 250 euros

I spent so much money these last two years after being a poorfag forever.

Attached: IMG_20220614_150709.jpg (1706x1280, 1.51M)

How do I build a custom liquid cooling loop for as cheap as possible? how much water do i need for passive cooling an APU?

Based and artisan pilled

How do I build a custom liquid cooling loop for as cheap as possible?
Aliexpress. I bought my loop in 2019 for around €70,- including the tubing and fittings.

>how much water do i need for passive cooling an APU?
What APU is it? If it's something that puts out les than ~50 watts of heat you'll be fine with a chinkshit 240mm radiator.
Then again, why would you want to run it passively? the pump would probably be noisier than just air cooling it with some fans. For me, the biggest advantage custom water cooling gives you is that I can run the pump and fans at a locked, low RPM so while it does make a little noise, it doesn't fluctuate, causing distracting spikes in noise.

fellas

Attached: DSC_2410.jpg (1920x1170, 1.12M)

huh where's the computer

hej

Attached: uuu.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

cool keyboard, name?

What keyboard is that :)

Kind of finished tv station this month, looks kinda empty, but well, its just a big screen and some sound, can't really do much else to it

Awesome view. Pretty nice setup too

A fellow audeze chad
Your mouse looks like you chewed it

Ever thought about putting some lights behind the monitors? Would look neat

Attached: bst_jun_4.jpg (4032x6048, 3.41M)