Friends keep trying to convert from windows to manjaro

>friends keep trying to convert from windows to manjaro
should i give in?

Attached: Manjaro_20.2_screenshot.png (2560x1600, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

phosphorcube.github.io/post/2021-10-18-manjarno/
gitlab.manjaro.org/applications/pamac/-/issues/1017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Manjaro
They hate you

do they have thumbnails on filepicker?

Just skip Bloatjaro and install arch instead, go archinstall if you must, no reason not to.

Wgat made you want to use manjaro?
Serious question
Why do people always pick manjaro

how is wine nowdays? i havent used it since i stopped using macs years ago

>Why do people always pick manjaro
ez, simple installer
If archinstall used a GUI that would be enough to shoot Arch into mainstream status

If you use Manjaro after reading this you deserve it. phosphorcube.github.io/post/2021-10-18-manjarno/

if you have to ask, the answer is no.

just keep using brainlet shit designed specifically for people like you

Definitely NOT
I tried switching from Windows to Linux completely and wrongly chose Manjaro as my daily driver distro
So much shit kept breaking and lots of software I wanted was missing or had poor alternatives
Try Pop!_OS if you'll be gaming because shit Just Works™ or EndevourOS if you want to stay in the AUR world

>muh exclusive club
fuck off

>popos
>sudo apt install steam

do NOT install manjaro ever, that shit crashes more than a drunk woman on her phone in a BMW

they fuck around too much with arch and it's a pain in the ass, just follow the arch install guide and be done in 20 minutes, then slap a DE and go take a walk because everything simply werks

Been using manjaro for years and not once had a crash. Perhaps you're the one who's retarded?

>>Why do people always pick manjaro
it's like le arch with hand holding which means you can flex on ubuntu users for waiting 3 months for wine to update on their machines

Install Fedora.

Manjaro is a broken Arch, don't use it.

Just a reminder that Manjaro's pamac literally DDOSed the AUR.
gitlab.manjaro.org/applications/pamac/-/issues/1017

This, Red Hat is the only reason Linux on the desktop is even remotely a thing.

Is Lienux ever gonna get a good looking UI? Windows and MacOS figured this out years ago.

Attached: img-2022-06-15-19-24-24.png (540x350, 183.26K)

I honestly, unironically, think that Gnome looks better than both macOS and Windows.

Spoiler: it's arch for people even dumber than normal arch users.

Definitely better than Windows 11's abomination of an UI. Even XFCE can be tweaked slightly to look better.

Gnome is already more polished than macos, and you can customize kde however you want

>Yes! Just fuck my shit up!