Non-monogamy bred. Have you fucked outside your marriage? Has your wife? In secret or openly?

Non-monogamy bred. Have you fucked outside your marriage? Has your wife? In secret or openly?

Attached: 473_1000.jpg (1000x761, 51.11K)

OP here, I want my wife to become a hotwife, and I also want to fuck a coworker who's probably DTF. Ask me about either.

I have, pretty sure my sister in laws kid is actually mine.

Wow, hot. Does your wife have any idea? Do you still fuck her? How'd it start?

>Does your wife have any idea?
I hope to God not.
>Do you still fuck her? How'd it start?
No. Her husband has a low sperm count and wasn't giving her the kid she wanted. Me and my wife have five all back to back and she joked that maybe if I nutted in her she could conceive. Well basically we did just that. Stopped when she got pregnant.

Wow, damn. Don't you worry the truth will come out someday?

>Don't you worry the truth will come out someday?
Sometimes, but i think it'll be fine. Our families are pretty distrustful of dna testing and the like. Sil's husband and I have the same blood type too.

When you fucked her did she seem to enjoy it? Did she cum? Have you ever thought about trying to get things going again with her?

>be marry
>marry for 9 years
>im 35, wife is 29
>wife sister living with us because she is broke with no job
>wife sister is 23
>almost a carbon copy of wife but a bit taller
>and her sister and I began bonding
>we have a lot of things in common too
>for some reason we kissed in a hallway while the wife was in another room
>adrenaline rush
>later that week
>we meet in the garage while my wife was sleeping
>fuck like rabbits inside the minivan
>this became a routine every other night
>she does things that my wife no longer does
>she loves to be fuck very rough bitting, fingers in her ass as we fuck and all

No. 26 years and we're our one and only. Yes, I'm confident of that.

Fuck non-monogamy. Disgusting.

>When you fucked her did she seem to enjoy it? Did she cum?
A couple of times yeah, but it was only when she was peaking and mostly just a 'nut in me quick' thing.
>Have you ever thought about trying to get things going again with her?
When she was pregnant she kinda implied that she'd be willing to have more kids this way. So depends when she wants to start trying for another.

>26 years and we're our one and only.
Congrats. You've been married as long as I've been alive.

Why is he laying an egg?

Hot. Did you ever get to fuck her while she was pregnant? If her husband were into watching you fuck her, would you do it (if you knew for sure your wife would never know)?

Don't fuck it up.

Have you been taking pics/vids?

If you got kik, I wanna fuck around with ya and my girls.

You say that while probably never having your dick sucked by two girls wearing butttplugs that have pretty little tails on them.

Irony, you're on here and of all the things to call out, you chose poligamy.

Anyways, thanks for the bump, jew.

>Did you ever get to fuck her while she was pregnant?
Sadly no, I'd loved to have since I've got a massive pregnancy fetish but we were very clear that this was to conceive a child.
> If her husband were into watching you fuck her, would you do it
Probably not. I'd just be creeped out.

I have an indian female coworker who's married but super friendly with me, I think she's probably DTF. She's sorta ugly but I've never been with an Indian girl and want to be. Do you guys think it's worth it? My wife never visits my work so wouldn't find out unless she turns stalker and clingy or some shit.

Basically her face is pretty ugly but she's fit af, butterface type. Worth?

No. Fuck your wife instead

Ive fucked around many times on my gf now wife, especially in college.

Basically she is great in every way, just low sex drive. Wound up finding a cougar fwb in my second year, tubes tied so no risk of pregnancy. Experienced bare sex with her and gave my first creampie to her too. I was hooked immediately